Do I really hate him?

I Love This Annoying Doctor

 

Suzy’s POV

About 30 minutes we sit here, sometimes doctor Yoon picks flowers for me. It’s not that I’m happy about him picking flowers for me but I’m happy because of the flowers okay! Remember it’s not the doctor but flowers! But I’m a bit happy when he brought me here, just a bit..

When someone come and calling Doctor Yoon that he has a patient and he needs to go back to work and he asks someone to take me back to my room. I’m kinda sad, maybe because he’s not responsible, he’s the one that take me here so it must be him also that take me back. It’s not because I want him to take me back to my room.

In the lobby of this hospital I see many people waiting here. There’s a little boy with a chubby face, small eyes holding his mother’s hand, maybe he’s scared. When I was a child I've never hold my mom’s hand like that, doctors always came to my house when I’m sick and the hand that I’m holding was my butler or nanny. My mom and dad were so busy, but I know they were always watching me in the night.

Beside the little boy, there’s a boy maybe maybe around my age, when I saw him I just feel like I wanted to know him and become close with him. So I ask the nurse to take me there before going to my room.

“hey.. are you here alone?” I ask him hesitately, I hope he did not think that I'm crazy. That boy look at me with a confused look, maybe he’s confused about me asking him suddenly.

“oh.. yeah, you too?” I feel relieve that he answers it, and he’s quite friendly. I look at his face, it feels familiar to me but I don’t know. Who exactly he is?

“Yeah, I’m suzy. Nice to meet you” I don’t know this feelings, It's unusual for me to be this happy when meeting someone for the first time.

“oh I’m Jae Bum, nice to meet you too. So why are you here?” Jae Bum? I don’t know but I just like his name, no not only like but really like. He has eyes, nose, lips that I really like, it’s strange. Usually I never attracted to someone like this.

“hm, I don’t know.. when I woke up I don’t remember anything about this, they said I had a car accident. I have memory loss, the doctor said I can’t remember anything from months before” he looks surprise, yeah tragic I know. I don’t remember anything until now, but when I’m with Jae Bum I feel so comfortable, it's weird.

 “wah.. maybe it’s my fate to meet you.. hahaha I also got car accident and memory loss” after he said that someone calling him, maybe his mom.

“looks like I have to go. I want to you better, what’s you room number? Mine’s 290” I told him my room number before we apart, after he left I ask the nurse to take me back to my room.

I’m tired! Ahh! And also happy! I went to see many flowers and met someone like Im Jae Bum, I hope he visits my room sometime. I realize that I’m still holding the flower doctor Yoon gave me, he said that this flower resemblance me but he didn’t told me what is the meaning of this flower.

“Daisy.. hmm pretty, I guess it has a good meaning but to think of that doctor personality I doubt the good meaning. Ah.. alone again.. in this boring room. hey daisy do you think that this doctor is really bad? Why is he always tease me? Anyway he’s also not a responsible person, how can he left me and ask someone else to bring me back” I’m talking to this flower, I hope she can listen to my complain about that doctor. I hate him but is that really true? Maybe not really.