Chapter 5- Two Can Play That Game

A Wolf's Heart

     Inati finds Ezera and his friends hanging out at their secret hideout. Inati walks up to him, we need to talk. Ezera looks at his friends and follows Inati away from his friends. How are you doing Inati?, How is the brat you left my mother for doing?. Inati looks at him, have you and your friends been hunting on your own?. Ezera smiles, never. There are rumors, you were seen with her, Inati says showing him a newspaper of the girl he met at the club. Did Daniel tell you this? Ezera asked. You didn't track her, Inati ignored his question. It wasn't a hunt, it was only a game. A game?, Ezera you are my son but if it's too late to protect you I won't. Daniel is a liar, Ezera interrupted raising his voice with anger. HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, DID YOU KILL HER OR NOT?, Inati yelled angrily. I didn't touch a hair on her pretty head. They glare at eachother for a moment as Inati turns his back, Ezera takes a deep breath after lieing to Inati. Inati continues to speak, if man still suspects we are here, he will exterminate us. We must move the others in the city's shadows. because we fear, Ezera interrupted. So we can be safe. Inati looks at Ezera, please, hear my warning, hugs him, whispers to him, because today you hunt outside your pack, you're dead to it and walks away from him. 

  Aria walked the city after getting more research for her novel and spots Daniel working on a car and walks up to him. Hey wolf dude. He looks around then at her, don't ever call me that again it sounds stupid, how did you find me anyway?, he questioned her. Find who exactly?. Daniel, look you can't be here I'm working, he said while getting more tools. Well I have two train tickets that I didn't want to just spend for myself, so I was wondering if you wanted to tag along and hang out?, I don't know I'll think about it, but you should go I have to work. Daniel spots his cousin coming towards him, you should really leave now. Alright but where do you want to meet?. Meet me in front of the church at 8:00. Okay but here, I wanted to give you this, she hands it to him, I'll see you later. Ezera approaches Daniel, looks at her as she leaves. What's that? he asked looking at the rolled up paper in Daniel's hand. Trash, Daniel said while walking passed Ezera to the Dumpster. Ezera follows him, takes the paper from him and looks at it, oh well now!. She doesn't know. Well that seems obvious, showing Daniel the drawing. She is drawing pictures for her graphical novel she is writting. Are you sure about that?. She doesn't know, leave her alone Ezera. He laughs, now cousin why wouldn't I?. You want a meat girl, go ahead I don't care, you can have hundreds of them, just don't go telling me stories I shouldn't here. Daniel walks away from him and Ezera grabs him by the arm. They're good for fun though, the pretty ones, they just never let us be ourselves. Like that one girl you killed? Daniel asked. This will be my pack one day, my laws, my rules and your big mouth will stay shut, run along Daniel, the world must have it's sweets. Ezera walked back to his car and drives away. Daniel watched him leave feeling angry, just watch Ezera, you'll see.