Chapter 3- Murder

A Wolf's Heart

   Ezera finally found what he was looking for, the girl back at the party who played a joke on him. Ezera was hiding behind her back porch behind her window creeping up on her, his shadow reflecting on the wall whith a flash of lighting filling her room. The girl was getting ready for bed, she walks down stairs to lock the doors and windows. There is a little sound in her surroundings, she looks around feeling a little scared, she hears the sound getting closer to her and as she turns around Ezera stood there stareing at her. How could you treat me like that, did you think it was sooo funny to play a nasty joke on me?, did you actually think you could mess with me like that?. I could've loved you if you gave me a chance and this is how you are?. Well now it's my turn dear!. Ezera growled at her as he walks towards her, she runs back to her room shutting the door behind her and locks it. Ezera stood behind her, grabbing her by the neck and tosses her against her dresser causing her to have a slight concussion. She tries to reach for her phone to call the cops but before she got ahold of it Ezera jumped on her bitting her, already ripping her apart, she screamed and screamed till her death, he ate every part of her only leaving blood behind in her house, Ezera leaves her house still angry and disappears in darkness. Daniel worked for 5 hours on fixing cars, he loved his job soo much because he loved to design and paint. Daniel was sweating from the heat, he takes off his shirt and grabs his backpack full of tools and throws his shirt over his shoulder getting ready to leave. Daniel walks inside the tire building to wash his hands and get a drink of water. Alright TJ i'm out, I'll see you tomorrow. Aight man, peace. Daniel walked the streets out of energy on the way home.