Chapter 2- Feast Meeting

A Wolf's Heart

     Simon called Daniel as he approached him with Youngwon, Dari, Jeesu and DayDay behind him. Yo guys, what's up?, Daniel greeted them. Yo, yo Daniel, just in time, Inati is about to make an announcement!, lets go out back and have some drinks. There was music playing and people dancing, talking and laughing. This feast meeting wasn't just any meeting, it was a celebration of the wolves and their revenge on humans and a time to hunt. All of the wolves meet up here whenever Inati has something planned or has someone for us to prey on. Any human who let's him down or doesn't give him what they owe him or even knows what we are, would be captured and be brought here to become our prey. The music stopped playing and everybody was bowing to Inati when he approached us. There was a moment silence and Inati started to speak. Welcome everybody to this exciting feast party to celebrate us, to finally get our revenge on humans. Soo long have humans been hunting us down and killing us with their poisonous silver bullets, fire and knives, soo many of us disappearing day by day getting closer to our extinction, but that won't happen anymore because starting tonight we will grow, WE WILL TASTE HUMAN FLESH!, the crowd was shouting and cheering with pride. Bring here the humans, Inati ordered. Two guys went to a car pushing four men to us and throwing them down on the floor, they were blind folded and their hands were binded behind their backs. Thes four victims sitting in the middle of us tonight know what we are and threatend to tell someone about us, they have also been killing some of us deep into the woods. Tonight is the end of these murderers and their threats, lets have a little fun shall we!, humans you will get a head start into the woods, go straight to the river and if you make it across you will survive, good luck to you. Four different women walked up to them, kissed their foreheads, unbinded their hands, leaving a slight cut across their palms and unblindfolded them. The men walked through the crowed in secure breathing deeply and their hearts already pounding, the crowd walking towards them while they make their way towards the woods and ran deep into the woods. Ezera was the first to smell their scent, smiled with a small growl and ran after them as the crowed smelled the scent to and went along. Daniel stayed where he was smelling the rich scent and breathing deeply, Inati looked at Daniel and approached him. What's the matter Daniel, too scared to kill a human. No, Daniel answered in a low voice. Already betraying your own kind,Inati said circling Daniel. Just letting a human go like that after what they did to your parents. Daniel had a small flash back hearing screams and his mother, sister and brother and when his house was burning down. Shut up you don't know anything about my family, Daniel was angry now. I know what human did to your family and you're lucky enough to get away from it, Daniel left Inati slamming the door behind him and went home. The crowd split up into small groups tracking the humans, their body temperatures increasing and panting getting stronger, they jump in mid air doing different tricks and with a flash of light transformed into a wolf. Simon a Grey Wolf, his thick- silky coat, gleaming of grey mixed with dark brown and white and his eyes glowing of light blue. The second wolf in the group, Youngwon a Brown Wolf, his thin- silky coat, light brown mixed with dark brown patches and white creamy fur and his eyes glowing of yellow. Third member of the group, DayDay a Red Wolf, his coat thick of red and creamy white looking rough but is very smooth and his eyes gleaming of dark yellow. The fourth to last member of the group, Jeesu a Faded Yellow wolf mixed with white, grey on his back and head and sparkling  light yellow eyes and the last member in the group, Dari a beautiful Dark Brown Wolf, his coat soo thick that makes him look twice the size he really is of Dark Brown with white and his eyes glowing of yellow. The five beautiful wolves stayed together as a pack running freely with the wind blowing against them at full speed and the rich smell of human blood hitting their noses were very close to their prey. The man was running out of breath,his heart pounding and stopped looking around not knowing which direction to go, not remembering which way the river is and looked back behind him hearing and seeing the wolves get closer. The man began to run again but was trapped the wolves were surrounding him, he backed up into a tree branch and tripped and tried to crawl away as Simon walked towards him but he could not escape. Youngwon grabbed the man's leg and tugged him around like he was a chew toy, Youngwon we don't play with our food!, Dari teased and growled and they all started bitting him, the man was screaming with fear and his scream echoing, he screamed and screamed till his death, the pack howled to the moon as they finish him off and the night grew longer, colder and darker as pain and fear roamed in the Black Woods waiting to strike anyone or anything that approaches the woods.