Introduction

A Wolf's Heart

It was a beautiful cold and snowy evening, eight year old Daniel Chae lived in a home deep into the Silver Mountains of the Misty Woods. Only his kind lived here, the wolf kind. Daniel, his brother and sister were playing inside while his parents were outside getting rid of the snow on the front porch. The evening was very peaceful and beautiful for a short period of time until Daniel's parents were startled by a gun shot a short distance ahead and one of their kind running yelling for everybody else to run away. Daniel's father heard dogs barking and saw hunters charging. Daniel's father rushed his wife into the house and ran back out to help fight the hunters and protect his family. They watched from the window as he was fighting and saw what had happened, as Daniel's father was in the middle of attacking, another hunter came from behind him and stabbed him four times in every direction that he possibly could and the injured hunter shot him and killed him. Daniel's mother couldn't help by cry out to him, but daniel was too in shock and had chills going down his spine and his sister and brother were screaming. The hunters lit up torches and threw them at houses, Daniel's mother opened the door to the underground tunnel their father made incase of an emergency. She told them to go first and after that a torch flew into their window setting the house on fire and a dog ran into their house causing his mother,sister and brother to be trapped  . Daniel's mother told him to run away deep into the woods and not to look back. The dog already killed his brother and sister, Daniel ran through the tunnel and escaped into the woods hiding behind a bush watching his house burn down with his mother inside, Daniel cried with fear and ran off further deep into the woods, his body temperature increasing he jumped in mid air and transformed into a little wolf puppy and disappears into deep fog.