Chapter 3

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

"Aish this person is seriously not answering"  Jinyoung said.

"Try calling again!" Sandeul said

"And what? to be ignored?' Jinyoung said and pouted

"Fine, I'll call" Sandeul said and took out his phone

---

Ring. Ring. Ring

 

You grabbed a pillow and covered your face when you heard the annoying sound. you let it be done and hope that it would never ring again for you to continue your sleep. after making a new song last night, you finshed at 4am in the morning and you were hoping to not be disturbed since yoochun didn't have any work for you today.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring

there it goes again.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring

"UGH!" you groaned, sat up and got your phone. it was an unknown number

*Who the hell are you*  You thought and answered it.

 

"Moshi Moshi" you answered your phone in japanese and listen intently, the one speaking to you was korean. "Alright then, I'll be there, which restaurant is it again?" you blinked and tried hard to open your eyes.

 

"Alright, thanks" You said in Korean and then looked at your phone, you smiled and then got up and proceeded to the shower.

---

 

"I'm serious. I'm so hungry I can't wait" Sandeul said

"I already told you to order" Jinyoung said

"I don't know what to order, and let's order when that person finally arrived, I swear I'm going to kill h---" Sandeul stopped when he saw Jinyoung looking at him

 

"Just order Sandeul, I think we have to wait for a while" Jinyoung said

"you sure?" Sandeul said and Jinyoung nodded

 

Sandeul raised his hand to finally order.

*This person is taking too long* Jinyoung thought and looked at his phone.

 

Sandeul was telling a waiter what he likes when the door of the restaurant opened and all the waiters turned aorund to greet the customer

 

"Tanoshinde kudasai kangei" ("Welcome and enjoy" -- google translate, I'm so sorry)

they all greeted.

 

Sandeul looked up and his eyes went back to the menu when he realized something. He looked up again, only to see you. his eyes never left you. You looked the same but this time, you look more free, matured and even more beautiful. even with what you were wearing (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dhjwldvP1qfx32ro1_500.png), you were shining.  You were bowing to the waiters and telling them to assist you to a seat. with that, they gave you a sit for two people only. 

 

Jinyoung was playing something on his phone when he heard the waiter that was talking to sandeul was trying to get his attention. Jinyoung looked up only to see sandeul looking somewhere.

 

"Yah Lee Sandeul! Don't you understand the waiter?" Jinyoung asked but Sandeul didn't react.

"Excuse me sir" the waiter finally spoke in english but Sandeul didn't bulge.

"What on earth is wrong with you" Jinyoung said and hit Sandeul's arm, no reaction as well.

 

The waiter started to feel weird and she left them alone. She whispered to her co-workers very loudly.

"Yah Lee Sandeul!" Jinyoung said a bit loud and shook Sandeul, who finally looked at him. "What's your problem?" Jinyoung said

"M-Min--Minah" Sandeul said a bit too loud, causing you to look up at the voice around the restaurant and you finally saw them. you blinked a couple of times but it cannot be seen because of your sunglasses.

 

"Bwoh?" Jinyoung blinked

"Minah" Sandeul said and pointed his finger at you.

 

Jinyoung looked at where Sandeul was pointing and his eyes almost popped out. You were wearing a simple tee and a short, your eyes were covered by a sunglasses but he was still mesmerized with your beauty. 

 

*Am I seeing the right people?* you asked yourself. you decided to take off your shades look at them once again, it really was then. Jinyoung and Sandeul stared at you and you stared back, Old memories started to fill in your memory and you have to shake it away when you heard your phone ringing.

 

you picked it up and answered in Japanese but then turned to korean.

"Oh, yeah I know that company... you mean we will meet there instead?" You said and started to stand up and head to the door.

 

"Minah" Sandeul called and stood up, wanting to follow you.

"Sandeul stop!" Jinyoung said and followed him.

 

you opened the door of the restaurant to go out when 3 people were about to go in.

 

"Jinyoung hyung is really going to kill us, they said they were hungry" Gongchan said

"I bet" CNU said and Baro agreed.

 

they stopped when they saw a woman going who was seriously familiar, and that's when they heard Sandeul calling.

 

"Minah, stop" Sandeul said.

 

You passed by the three guys and proceeded to the parking area where your car was parked. 

"I'll be there in 10 minutes" You said on the phone and ended the call.

 

you unlocked your car and was about to go in when someone called your name, and you know who it was. he was once your friend. a very important friend.

 

"Minah!!!" He called, louder.

you decided to turn around and looked the five of them.

 

you gave them a weak smile and entered your car, with that you started the engine and drove off to the company.

 

the five boys were glued to where they were standing.

"I can't believe it." Baro said

"it's really her" CNU said

"I should've gotten her number or even email" Sandeul sighed.

 

"And why would you? she changed her number two years ago, don't you think that's enough for you to think that she doesn't want to see us." Jinyoung said, disappointment was obvious in his eyes.

"That might be true... but we are not the one she doesn't want to see... It's you Jinyoung. after all that's happened." Sandeul said.

 

Jinyoung looked away

"I know. but we broke up. there's nothing we can do about it." 

----

 

THEY BROKE UP!!!

guys, I'm crying why did I do this fic again?

 

let's backtrack again and start crying.

Before Graduation, their relationship lasted for 4 years and Jinyoung asked her to marry him when they finally graduate.

but what happened after Graduation when they went to Japan that was a graduation gift from yoochun? How long did they dated? Why and how did they broke up? will they be able to bring back the old days?

this are all the Questions I'm going to answer in this Fiction.

SO GUYS FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE INTRODUCTIONS!!! *laughs evilly*

 

but don't worry, I'm crying too because they broke up.

To clear the chapter, Jinyoung and Sandeul was waiting for Baro, CNU and Gongchan and Minah is talking to someone else and decided to have a meeting at the same restaurant. and that's how their paths crossed.