[First Trip - Morning Routine and Time to go home]

Daddy Days Out

The sun has arise, the morning had come and a new wonderful day had began, and it is one unusual morning in Siwon's penthouse, cause its seems more chaotic than any usual day. Seems like everyone already up right now, well not everyone actually because the papa bear is nowhere to be seen.


"Appa~ wake up! Wakky wakky!" Little Jungin who seems already awake shaking his father body harsly.

"Hush... it's still early baby"

"Appa... but the other uncles are already up"

"Shshsh. They just wake too early. Now back to bed"

"No! I don't want too.. come one Appa, I already smell Hankyung's ahjushi fried rice from here.. come on Appa~" Jungin start to get impatient so he jump up on the bed hoping that method could wake his appa up but sadly, kangin still won't open his eyes.

"Appa~ even Kyuhyun ahjushi already up! I just heard his voice" now he start to pull his father arms trying to get him out of the bed, but still he ain't moving an inch.
 

"Fine. I'll get going first. Bye appa" feeling desperate, jungin finally went to the dining room alone without wainting for his father answer.

At the kitchen, there is Hankyung who's busy making his all time favorite Beijing Fried Rice while Eunhyuk, Dongjae and Kyunghee are sitting quietly behind him just like a nice puppy with a plate in their hands waiting for the fried rice to be done. And here it comes, Jungin with so not happy face sitting on the dining table.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Dongjae who realize Jungin present asked his grumpy hyung.

"My Appa... He just won't get up"

And that statement successfully steals an attention from the two adults in the room.

"Jungin ah... just let it go. Your appa is such a heavy sleeper since high school and no one I mean it no one dare to wake him up even your mother"

"Even the evil chullie can't" hankyung add eunhyuk words

"Really? even mama chullie can't wake him up?" Kyunghee asked in disbelieved
And the two adults nod

"Wow, Appa  musy be unbelievable"

"Now, you should grab your plate because the fried rice is ready"

"Ahjushi... me first me first" dongjae who seems waiting since ages can't hide his excitement seeing the finally cooked fried rice.

“okay okay, young man. You got it first” hankyung scoop a quite large amount of rice to dongjae’s plate then, to his son, and then to Jungin.

“hyung~ why aren’t you giving me some too?” whinned eunhyuk

“you, hyukjae. Go get Siwon’s on the backyard and call kyuhyun in the bathroom”

"But hyung... I've been waiting here since I woke up with these two kids" whined eunhyuk like a little kid

"Just do what I say or I'm going to give your part to someone else"

"Okay okay. I go get them"  eunhyuk leave with a frown in his face

A few minutes later eunhyuk is back to the dining table with 4 people behind him. Sweaty siwon and jaewon who just finished their morning exercise on the backyard and Kyuhyun whose carrying still sleepy sungkyu in his arm like a baby koala.

After finishing the comfortable breakfast, the 6 daddies *yes 6 cause Kangin is finally awake* are busy cleaning up their mess and start packing up their luggage because they will heading back home today while the kids are busy playing together in the backyard.

"Hyung~ let me play too" complain dongjae who have been pushing kyunghee on the swing for a little while right now

"Just a minute will ya... "

"Hyung~" just before dongjae whined more to kyunghee, sungkyu who is standing not far from where the two boys bickering is calling

"oppa! Dongjae oppa"

Hearing a sweet and melodious voice calling him, dongjae turn his head to where sungkyu is with a wide smile in his face

"Yes~"

"Oppa... here... come here" signaling with her hand for dongjae to come "let’s play with uncle housekeeper puppies"

"Coming right there.. bye hyung"

Kyunghee who feel that he had been dumped by his dongsaeng shout "yah! Where are you going? You said you want to play swing here"

"Sorry hyung.. lost  interest" and off he go leaving kyunghee alone at the swing with no one to push

"now who's going to push my swing"

Not long after that, a playful smirk appears on his handsome face after seeing his possible next pray.

"Choi Jaewon! yah! Come here"

Jaewon is stopping whatever he was doing

"Yes hyung?"

"Come here!" Kyunghee start to order him like a diva "now, you push me in this swing"

"I'm in the middle of exercising hyung, daddy said I will have those cool abs like him if I start exercising soon"

Kyunghee hold his laugh after hearing what his dongsaeng just told him 'exercise? more like dancing like a  mad frog' kyunghee thought

"You know, pushing me in this swing for fifteen minutes is the equally with exercising for an hour" kyunghee with a convince look on his face

"Really hyung?"

Kyunghee nods

"Okay. I'll push you hyung" jaewon said with so much determination in his voice

"Assa~ good boy!" Kyunghee smile with victory cause his so not evil plan is working in this innocent boy.

Meanwhile not too far from the swings, two boys seems like seriously keeping an eye for a little thing on the ground

 "jongwook ah" called the older boy "aren't you bored? we have been watching this ladybug for a long time"

"Hyung, where is the manbug? if there is a lady, there should be a man right?"

Jungin bang his forehead with his palm hardly cause jongwook have been asking that question for the nnth time ever since he told him that the name of the bug in front of them is ladybug

"Let's just leave this place" he grab jongwook hand and drag the younger boy body away from ladybug sight

"Hyung, where are we going?"

"Let's see uncle housekeeper’s dog"

"Dog? Like kkoming and melo?"

"Hemm. Probably" jungin said with so not sure tone "anyway, it's still dog it doens't have any major difference"

"Yeah..  doggie.. come on hyung. let's see kkoming and melo friends" and just like that, jongwook is forgetting about the ladybug he just stare for a long time before

‘What a weird dongsaeng I have here' jungin shout inside his mind.

And when they arrive at the dog house that the housekeeper owned, jungin see another two kids are already busy playing with 3 little Labrador puppies there while the big one is lazily lying infront of them.

A few minutes earlier on the same spot.

"Ahjushi, can we play with your puppies?" Sungkyu plead cutely with the middle aged man in front of her

"aigoo~ how cute you are" he lightly pinch the little girl chubby cheeks and pat the little boy head "of course, go play with them! I'll be inside helping out your daddies okay?"

"Ne~" the two kids answer in unison

"Oppa~ look at the puppies. It's so cute... awwwwww" sungkyu squeal and carry up one of the little labrador in her hand


"It is cute, but your more cuter" guess dongjae cheesy line abilities is inherited from both of his parents.

But it seems the girl didn't bother with dongjae cheesy line cause she still busy the puppy in her arms.

"Sungkyu ah, don't you want to bring the puppy home?"

The girl stops what she’s doing and widens her eyes "We can bring them home? Really oppa?"

Dongjae nods "eung! let's ask ahjushi later"

Sungkyu nods in agreement then they continue playing with the puppies

"Dongjae ah! Sungkyu ah!"

"Hyung! Noona!" There are two little boys heading towards them with an excited face.

"Oh, hyung! Jongwook ah!" Dongjae shout towards them

"Noona.. puppies!" jongwook run towards sungkyu and kneel beside her.

"Where is uncle housekeeper?" Jungin asked to dongjae

"He's inside. But he said we could play with the puppies"

"Really? achu chu chu, achu chu chu" jungin up the puppy head. Soon the four kids start to play with the 5 puppies there.

"Noona, let's teach them how to fly" jongwook said to sungkyu

"Puppies can fly?" she asked back

Jongwook just nod happily "I saw it on the cartoon I watch last sunday"

"Puppies can't fly jongwook ah" jungin explain slowly to the younger boy "It only on cartoons or movies"

"It can't? But, can they swim?"

"Hemm. I guess so"

"Come on hyung, let's teach them how to swim"

Before they can bring the poor puppies to the nearby water, the daddies call up their kids to go home.

"awww. But I still want to play with the puppies" jungin sigh before he goes to his father

"Come on big boy, we're going home now" yesung pick up his son after calling his name for 11th time but still no response from the boy because he just too busy the puppies.

"It seems like we'll be in laws in the future magnae" eunhyuk nudge kyuhyun when he sees dongjae is walking towards them while holding sungkyu's hand 

"In your dream hyung. I don't want a ert guy to be my daughter father in law"

"Father in law? ert? You mean me? Yah! Kyuhyun ah!"

By then kyuhyun already out of his side, running to where his daughter is  "Sungkyu ah!" he pick his daughter and carry her up "let's go home"

"Appa, can we bring the puppy home?" She pointed out the puppies that they just played with.

"Puppies? But didn't we already have cacao at home?"

"I know, but cacao needs a friend"

"But cacao already have some friends, melo, kkoming, chocho"

"But, I want that puppy!" she plead

"Next time princess, you must ask your mommy permission too"

“but I want it now”

“what did I said before, next time, we’ll get it next time after your mommy allowed. You're being a bad girl now”

Sungkyu doesn't say anything cause her tears already falling down from her eyes.

"Are you crying?" now, kyuhyun feel bad with his daughter

She just sobs quietly and hid her face on her father's neck and it makes kyuhyun feel bad.
"How about we have some ice cream and cotton fluff candy on the way home"

Still no respons "and another big pink fluffy bunny"

still no respons "and a another set of little pony doll?"

"Really?" She finally response her father offer with a smile.

"Uh huh, but promise me you'll stop crying and the most important thing don't tell your mommy about our little deal ok?" cause kyuhyun knew sungmin will scold him when he knew that he spoiled their little girl again.

"I promise appa" she put up her little finger

 "Pinky promise?" Kyuhyun crossed his little finger with sungkyu.

"eung~" she nods and it seems she already forgot about the puppy.

"Let's go home~"
*************
"Daddy, I'm gonna have those yummy abs like you cause I already pushed Kyunghee hyung on the swing" he report what he have been doing to his daddy.

and siwon just raised one of his eyebrow.