nam woohyun's very nice body

Heaven's Door

 

        chapter 03 | nam woohyun's very nice body

 

    Sunggyu is completely dumbfounded and is reduced into a stuttering, blushing klutz. He blinks at the figure in front of him, not completely sure if he’s going insane or not.

 

            Nam Woohyun stands in the doorway, a towel hanging from his hips, his hair dripping wet. His chest is exposed and Sunggyu can’t really think straight. Sunggyu’s heart is racing and is beating so hard he wonders if Woohyun can hear it. His cheeks are beet red and his mind is just a big mess. Woohyun is hot as and goddamn it, Sunggyu can’t take his eyes off him.

 

            “How do you feel?”

 

            Sunggyu can’t answer. He can’t even remember what his own name is. “Uh…” is all he manages.

 

            “You probably want to shower, right? You can use the shower since I’m done now,” Woohyun is moving closer to Sunggyu and Sunggyu is still trying to remember his name.

 

            Giving up on trying to think straight, Sunggyu scrambles to a stand and trips over his feet as he reaches for his shirt. He quickly pulls it over his head and runs a hand through his messy hair. “I, uh, I’m really sorry! I have t-to go! T-thank you for your h-hospitality!” Sunggyu bows curtly and practically sprints to the door, leaving Woohyun standing there slightly confused.

 

            Thank you for your hospitality? How much lamer can you get? Sunggyu mentally slaps himself for being so damn uncool.

 

Sunggyu has absolutely no idea where he’s going – this place is massive and his mind is so jumbled. He manages to find his way to the stairs and finally to the front doors. He exits, shutting the door behind him and running out into the street. This neighborhood is so unfamiliar and he spins in circles for a little bit, trying to figure out how the hell he’s going to get home.

 

            He reaches into his front pocket to find his cell phone but it isn’t there. Of course it isn’t, he curses at himself for being so stupid. It’s probably in Nam Woohyun’s room. His head is still aching and he has no idea where he is. He probably looks awful right now and it is way too bright for him outside.

 

            Sunggyu starts walking, though, because he really needs to get home.

 

--

 

            After an hour of navigating his way home, he finally arrives at his front doorstep. He takes the spare key from a nearby flowerpot and inserts the key into the lock, twisting it until he hears a satisfying click. He buries the key in the soil before slipping into his house and shutting the door behind him.

 

            Sunggyu races up the stairs and to the bathroom where he finds a bottle of much needed Advil. Sunggyu takes two pills and swallows them down with a glass of fresh water. He looks at himself in the mirror and frowns. Sunggyu’s collarbones are sprinkled with red, marking the milky skin. His hands dart to the hem of his shirt and he pulls the fabric up. He goes dizzy when he sees the countless red marks adorning his chest and back.

 

            Min Ji takes that exact moment to step into the bathroom and Sunggyu quickly pulls his shirt back down. Her eyes widen when she sees her brother looking all rocked up and flustered. She eyes the red marks on his collarbones with narrowed eyes.

 

            “Oh my god, Sunggyu! What the hell happened to you? You look like… . Explain.”

 

            Sunggyu isn’t really sure what looks like and he doesn’t know if that’s good or not. “Um, to be honest, I don’t really know,” he admits.

 

            “I was trying to look for you but I couldn’t find you anywhere so I called your cell and someone named Woohyun picked up instead of you. He said that you were drunk and he was taking care of you. You didn’t actually… do it with him, did you?”

 

            “I don’t even know! I can’t remember anything! All I remember is Woohyun giving me a drink. It’s all a blur from there.”

 

            Min Ji pats Sunggyu’s shoulder. “I’m just glad you’re home safe. How do you feel?”

 

            “I’m a little confused right now, to be honest. And a little conflicted. But my head just really hurts.”

 

            Min Ji is about to say something when Dongwoo pops his head in. “What’s this about Sunggyu looking like ? Did he finally get knocked up?”

 

            “Dongwoo!” Sunggyu blushes furiously at his brother’s choice of words.

 

            “It’s Min Ji’s fault if you think about it. She made you look so hot that no one could resist!”

 

            “Oh god that sounds so wrong coming out of your mouth! Please just stop,” Sunggyu just really wants to sleep now.

 

            “Oh hey, what about school tomorrow? He’ll recognize you, right? What’ll he think when he realizes how much of a loser you are?”

 

            “Just kill me now.”

 

-

 

            Sunggyu really doesn’t want to get up the next morning. He also really doesn’t want to go to school. Because then he’ll have to face Nam Woohyun and he really doesn’t think he’s up to it. But he’ll have to do it sooner or later and he needs his phone back, too.

 

            Sunggyu puts a little bit of eyeliner on that morning and actually styles his hair a little because he doesn’t want Woohyun to think he’s a total loser. He feels kind of weird wearing the eyeliner, though, so he puts on his thick rimmed glasses he usually only wears for reading.

 

            Dongwoo has to drag Sunggyu out of the house and to the bus stop where Sunggyu is starting to panic. “Oh my god, he’s going to hate me when he realizes I’m just a loser!”

 

            “I know he’s a player and all but I don’t think he’d go for even you so I suggest you prepare yourself for the worst,” Dongwoo says.

 

            “Thanks. That really boosted the self-confidence,” Sunggyu says sarcastically. “Can you refrain from putting salt in the wound?”

 

            “You’re right. I’m sorry, gramps, I’m just trying to make it easier for when the worst comes.”

 

            “You’re a really awful brother, you know that, right?”

 

            “But you love me anyways!”

 

-

 

            Sunggyu tries his best to be as unnoticeable as he can, which isn’t that hard for him. He spends lunch in the music room where he wastes time just banging his head into the piano.

 

            “They’ll get mad if you get blood on the keys,” Hoya says after he’s watched Sunggyu repeatedly bang his head for ten minutes.

 

            “Yeah, and then we’re going to have to clean it up,” Dongwoo adds.

 

            Sunggyu just glares before continuing his head bashing. “Can the day just end quickly?” Sunggyu mutters to himself.

 

            “Oh, hey, don’t you have last period with Woohyun?” Hoya says after a moment.

 

            Sunggyu’s head shoots up as he remembers that he does indeed have last period with Woohyun. Sunggyu’s bottom lip quivers a little as his head falls back onto the keys, producing a very loud and ugly sound.

 

            “Don’t remind me.”

 

            “Isn’t it better that you’re prepared for it?”

 

            “No. Not at all,” Sunggyu is pretty certain that Dongwoo and Hoya are the worst best friends on the planet.

 

Stop the head banging, Sunggyu, you're going to ruin the keys. That is a very expensive piano right there.