Unexpected Spotting

We Both Dreamed Of The UnExpected (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date Released: Nov. 14. 2013

Chapter Eighteen: 

Unexpected spotting

 

It was a dull day, with absolutely nothing to do. Honestly? I was bored to death. You try having to sit there, or in my case, lie on my bed, chin resting on a pillow painfully with no plans to do for the rest of the day. Oh wait, you're probably lying down or something reading me banter on and on about something you obviously don't care about. Well sorry for-- What?....There are people who don't read while lying down? Wow. *claps* You are amazing. Not being lazy and all. That or your bed hates you. I'll go for the latter. It makes me sound less stupid.

Don't you dare call me stupid! I'm warning you...!

Random reader says, "You're stupid!" >:D

TT0TT how dare you say that do me! Your beloved oppa... ; u ; ....or am I your dongsaeng? Oh, whatever!

"Ugh. What the hell am I doing with my life?!" he slapped himself across the face, hoping the stupid thoughts running through his head would stop.

"Am I that much of a loner that I have to think to myself people with actual lifes are reading everything I'm saying and thinking? Ugh, I seriously need someone to hang out with or at least plan ahead when we get days off. Instead of lying on my bed, accusing that non-exsistent people's beds hate them. Like what the heck?! How can a freaking bed hate something, it's not even alive!" The man bonked on his heads a couple of times for being so dumb.

Having nothing better to do, he rolled across the bed and back to his original spot in the middle of the bed, and then went the opposite way, and back, and that continued on for about 30 seconds, before he got bored.

"I better stop that before someone thinks I've gone crazy." His eyes rolled up when he thought about it, "Wait, I've already gone crazy..."

The man rolled onto his stomach and pouted, resting his chin on his big fluffy pillow.

He looked out his windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter