Lets get ready!

We Both Dreamed Of The UnExpected (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date Chapter was Posted: July. 9. 2013

Chapter Twelve: Lets get ready!

 

~With Luhan~

Luhan was thinking in his head, "Who could've stolen my plans?" It was a question that he would like to be answered. Whoever it was, he was a dead man because it obviously wasn't a woman. Luhan may look 'girly' and not very 'manly' and tough looking, but when he was pissed off, it was not a pretty sight. Long story short about the devil that Luhan turns into, if you get caught in the act, prepare to die. Or more like beaten up pretty badly since they did still need to promote for 'Wolf'. You've seen how he plays soccer right? Now imagine getting kicked by Luhan. It's pretty painful don't you think?

 

Brushing his teeth took a lot longer than usual because he wanted to make sure his teeth were pearly white and minty fresh for later. Total change in subject but it was just as important since it was going to be their first date. Well. Kind of. Since a while back they went to Lotte World together because Young Min said that they needed to bond, so they were kind of forced on a date. Not like he didn't like it, he loved the idea! The whole next SMTOWN concert thing, leads to him dating someone he has liked for a long time.

 

It's just, the bigger problem now is that, someone could reveal that they were going out. "Fuvere fok vi vate pvanes pis boing wo by. (Whoever took my date plans is going to die)" Talking with a toothbrush in his mouth is never good, because when he spit, a bit of blood could be seen.

 

“Ouch. Maybe I shouldn’t talk next time until after I finish brushing my teeth.” Luhan whispered as he poked his teeth. “Time to floss.” And a~ floss floss here, and a floss floss there, here a floss, there a floss, everywhere a floss floss :D It was happy fun time while flossing.

 

Finishing his daily morning bathroom business, he walked into his closed pondering. “What shall I wear today for my date.” This was the most tricky part. What could he wear that was both fashionable, but wouldn’t get him noticed by his fans? If he wore something flashy no matter what, he was bound to get asked, “Are you an idol?” or something, what if people than started calling him the attention seeker?! That is not great publicity for someone who is still new to the KPOP life like him.

 

In the end, he just decided to wear something like this:

This outfit was chosen for the obvious reasons.

 

1) It’s not too flashy, but it shows that he still cares about what he wears.

2) Even though it’s hot out, he’ll need the sweater incase Jessica gets cold later on.

3) Not many people will notice him (hopefully) because normal people wear this stuff.

(Note: replace his black shirt for a white one xP)

 

 

~With ????~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter