First Official Date 1

We Both Dreamed Of The UnExpected (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date Chapter was Posted: July. 24. 2013

Chapter Thirteen: First Official Date 1

Jessica finally made her long journey to Star Museum Entertainment on foot. "God that was a lot of walking and running.." She panted because she had decided to run the last 5 minutes just in case Luhan was already there waiting.

Although she found that hard to believe since she was the one that woke him up. Not the other way around. Shocking, but it's true. But she has to stay in shape somehow besides going to the gym. "I guess it requires some daily morning jogs." Yes Jessica, because a 5 minutes walk run is totally considered a daily morning jog. Especially since you were complaining which took up even more of your energy.

She sighed as she soon spotted the fans waiting in front of the building.

"Oh this is going to be fun.." She muttered annoyed at the amount of fans.

Putting on her sunglasses and and cap she started walking. Once she was about to walk pasted the mob of crazy obsessed fangirls who really should learn to get their sleep...Oh sleep, we shall meet again...

One of the girls grabbed her wrist before she could turn and go into the building. "What.." She whispered, but she wasn't heard.

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" The girl screamed and tightened her grip. Jessica didn't flinch though.

Everyone was looking at her, so she took of her 'disguise' earning gasps all around.

"I think I'm SNSD's barbie doll Jessica Jung." Jessica stated innocently but soon her expression turned dark, "But who do you think YOU are?"

Before the girl even got the chance to explain herself and save herself from humiliation, there was a honk that came from a car.

Looking behind her, Jessica and the fangirls saw an unfamiliar car, but it wasn't just any car. It was a car that any girl and boy would want to drive. And the guy driving it may be unknown considering you couldn't see the male driving it because of the tinted windows, but Jessica knew who it was.

Luhan. Jessica thought and smiled.

There he was sitting in a Lamborghini Reventon car, and damn did that car look awesome.

Smiling, she walked to it, and tapped the glass before looking inside. The fans watched her every move, wondering what she would do next. But it should have been obvious already.

Luhan who noticed her, smiled, or at least she thought he did but she couldn't tell from the slightly black glass screen.

Waving her in, he re-started the car as she entered and took a sat, not before closing the door before fans could see.

Instead of a 'hi' or any other greeting, the first thing that came out of the dolphin's mouth was, "How could you afford this car?" She asked in awe as she looked around the beautifully made car.

Althought there wasn't much to look at, since it was just a simple two-seater, but still. The car was epic!

"What no 'Hey Luhan?' no 'How are you today, Luhan?' just a 'How could you afford this car, Luhan?'" He mocked her voice.

"For the record. I didn't add a 'Luhan' to the end of my sentance, Luhan." She teased/mocked him back.

"Still." He spoke as he started to drive off.

Jessica r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter