First Official Date 2

We Both Dreamed Of The UnExpected (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date Chapter was Posted: August. 25. 2013

Chapter Fourteen: First Official Date 2

"Yah! You weirdo, drive! The lights green now." Jessica knocked Luhan's head off her shoulder, pouting he drove off.

"Aish." Jessica shook her head at her overly cute boyfriend.

Just then she got a text from someone, and the ringtone for that person played.

"She's my black pearl~"

Jessica looked for her phone in her bag and picked it out. "I wonder why he's calling." She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who's calling you that you have a confused and weird look on your face." Luhan said glancing at her for a split second before turning a sharp corner, making the dolphin beside him squeal loudly.

"Baekhyun-ssi." Luhan froze up at the mention of his name.

 

~Flashback~

Before Luhan could enter his room, someone had called out, "Hey hyung! When's the date?"

Frozen, Luhan turned back around slowly which was creepy and stared at the person with wide eyes, but his face soon went back to a poker face.

Saying, "No," for some odd reason out of all the answers/things he could have said considering it wasn't a yes or no question, He opened his bedroom door and slammed the door shut.

While the person just stood there and smirked.

You should've guessed it by now. The person was Byun Baekhyun.

~End of flashback~

 

Jessica tapped her phone a few times and picked up the call.

Luhan who had stolen another glance at her gawped at her, "Are you seriously-" He was cut off when Jessica shushed him.

"Hi, Baekhyun-sshi."

'Annyeong, Jessica noona~' Baekhyun cooed in a very flirtatious way, which Jessica just ignored.

"Why did you call?"

'Ah waeyo~ I can't call my favorite noona?' Even though she couldn't see it, she could tell that he was pouting.

"Of course you can call your 'favorite noona' but seriously, why did you call?"

Luhan's ears perked up as he motioned her to put it on speaker phone.

'I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me today, since EXO has a free day.' Jessica and Luhan both stared at each other, curious, what does this little piece of bacon want?

"Sorry, I can't. I called Luhan this morning so we could rehearse our song." She lied.

'Then why don't I see Luhan hyungs car parked in the underground parking?' Luhan mentally cursed himself for not thinking about that.

"Wait! You're in SM building right now?" Jessica said with wide eyes.

'Yep. And I see that you aren't nor is Luhan hyung here.' DUN DUN DUN!

"Yeah, of course you don't see us in SM. Because we decided to get breakfast together first." Jessica said quickly and nervously, this was not going as planned.

'Ohh...I see, that's how it is. Then can I join you guys?' No you can't freaking join us you basturd.

"Err..." Jessica didn't know what to say at this point.

'I brought my car and everything, I could just drive to where you guys are and like join you.'

"NO!" Baekhyun who was in the car right behind them raised an eyebrow.

"I mean. Don't. You don't want to waste gas, and gas cost a lot more these days. I wouldn't want you to do that."

'Are you guys driving really far to eat or something? They're a whole bunch of restaurants around SM...'

"Yeah but, the place we're going to is better...uhh...I think. Luhan is the one driving, so I don't know."

'I wouldn't mind wasting a little bit of gas. I don't want to eat alone.' Wait...don't they have a free day? Why was he at SM? Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

Soon the car came to a stop as it turned to be parked. Luhan nugged her saying that they were at the restaurant already, and that she should hang up...now.

Jessica made a face at him saying 'I'm trying, but this boy won't let me hang up!'

"I honestly don't know what street this is on though." Jessica said while taking Luhan's hand in hers.

'Then ask Luhan hyung.'

"Uhh...." Jessica panicked, "He's in the mens restroom right now."

'Is he now.' Baekhyun stated bitterly, almost like he was jealous. Oh wait. He was.

"Yeahh..so I'm going to have to go, the workers are telling me to turn my phone off because I'm being a bother, so bye!"

Before Baekhyun could say anything, she hung up.

"Nice excuse, noona." Luhan laughed, Jessica shot him a look. "Did you want me to talk to him forever?!" She snapped.

Luhan shook his head as he tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't.

"Let's just eat now." Luhan grabbed a menu and went closer to Jessica, opening it wide so they could both see.

"Yah bowh-ya!" Even though she tried her best to not smile, the side of her lips went up as she leaned on Luhan, you know, to 'get a better look at the menu'.

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun who was sitting in his car glared at his phone.

"Ugh. If only I had known about this stupid SMTOWN concert before hand, I would've aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter