Not Her Type

We Both Dreamed Of The UnExpected (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's Get It Started! 

Forward:

At first glance, they look like they are the totally opposite of each other. Well, think again, because you obviously didn't put much affort into thinking about them. Cause the actually have more in common then you think.

 

They are both the second oldest. They are both lazy as their other members say. They both have baby faces. The list would continue, but this is pretty much what the know they have in common, when they looked eachother up.

 

Up, they looked eachother up, without anyone else knowing. It was risky but worth it...hearing the other's angelic voice, and staring at their handsome/beautiful face. It was only about time, the realized they were fond of one and other.

 

Kind of hard since they don't talk much with all the LuYoon, SeoHan or KrisSica & SuSica happening.

 

It's not their fault they can't help but talk or hang out with them. But they can help the fact that they could show a sign or two that they want to hang out with eachother, without another person tagging along. Or another member deciding they want to hang out with that person, and Luhan/Jessica can't hang out. Their members are just kind of as oblivous as they are. Until some people figured out that they were into each other.Until a smart ahjumma named Kim Taeyeon found that Jessica acted a bit...more like a lot different once a certain someones name was mentioned.

 

Chapter One: Not her type.

"Yah! Jessica! Ppali! Wake up!!!" Tiffany yelled into..well Jessica's ear loudly, earning a slap in the face from 'Miss. Sleeping Beauty'.

 

"5 more minutes...no wait! 30 more minutes..." Jessica muttered out turning away from Tiffany.

 

"Omg...JESSICA! YOU DON'T HAVE 30 MORE MINUTES TO SLEEP! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE 5! WAKE UP!" Jessica groaned as she sat up. "Fany, I love you and all but you can be really annoying at times."

 

"But you still love me~" The slightly taller girl sang as she dragged the older to their shared bathroom. "Sure...think what you what." 

 

After taking a quick shower, and doing whatever Jung Jessica's do, she out her clothes and changed into this. Simple, yes. But she was known as the fashionista queen, GDragon being the king.

 

She was used to being paired up with idols from other companies, such as T.O.P, GD, and Jay Park. Like, she get it, somehow their personalities matched or they were on idol army together. But they were awesome friends...but not her type. and being paired up with idols from the same company somehow felt different to her.

 

Jonghyun was nice and all and had the body and voice that make girls swoon over, but he wasn't her type. Not a lot of people are, more examples would be...

 

Donghae, they paired her up with this person so much. She saw the fanfictions about them together...they were well writen, but oh how she wished people could just see the fact that they were JUST friends. Nothing more, nothing less, and even if he did like her, which she is starting to think he does, because he can be a bit to clingy for her..she would regect him nicely, because he is just...not her type.

 

Heechul, he was one of her favorite oppas but he isn't here right now, and it was sweet how he kept making her his ideal type even though we all know how much he likes Sohee from Wonder Girls..but he also isn't her type.

 

Dongwook, the guy she starred in a drama and had a very...interesting kiss scene with. She admits it. He was a good kisser, and was tall, and had an amazing body. But, you guessed it. Wasn't her type.

 

Oh and that EXO member with the height of a giant. face couple? Seriously? It's not their flaut they look the way they do. They can't help the fact that they look cold and expression-less. Ice Prince and Ice Princess? Not anymore, Jung Jessica is melting down that image. Kris is nice and all...but not her type.

 

And the list and just continue and go on and on and on like that.

 

You would have to be lucky to be either her ideal type, but even her type for that matter. So call him lucky.

 

That may or may not have changed when a group that decided to tease fans so hard with 23 teasers before they actually debuted, and then a year later and they still have not made a comeback, came into her life.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter