Confessed

The Two-Sided Guy

Nilee was quietly checking her missed answers on the math test the teacher passed out when she noticed Jinyoung staring at her.

"I can't take this anymore! Why is that jerk who bumped into me at the mall even doing here?! And why is he staring at me?!" thought Nilee. After the bell rang, Nilee walked over to Jinyoung and confronted him.

"Yah!" yelled Nilee. Jinyoung turned around to find a full-on mad Nilee.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?! What's your problem?!" she yelled.

"U-u-uhh..." Jinyoung started to stutter. He wasn't sure of what he should say.

"Ugh! I need to think of an excuse!" thought Jinyoung. He began to panic but soon enough, he let out a deep sigh and gave up.

"Listen, I need to ask you something... ARE-YOU-THE-SAME-GIRL-THAT-BUMPED-INTO-ME-YESTERDAY-AT-THE-MALL?" Jinyoung rushed at the last few words.

"What?" Nilee raised an eyebrow. Jinyoung took another deep breath.

"Are you the same girl that bumped into me at the mall yesterday...?" asked Jinyoung, in a cautious and lower tone.

"Wait a minute! Than he is the guy who bumped into me yesterday! Now I just need to find out if he and the school's nerd are the same guy. Guess I'll ask him now since he asked me if I was the same person..." thought Nilee.

"Answer my question first. Are you and the school's nerd, Jung Jin Young the same person?" asked Nilee. Jinyoung was taken aback at her queston but nodded in response.

"...Yes. I am. Okay, you caught me. BUT PLEASE...! Don't tell ANYONE about this! PLEASEEE!" Jinyoung pleaded.

"Okay, okay, sheesh. Calm your ." said Nilee.

"Now answer my question." said Jinyoung, bluntly.

"Yes. I'm the same girl... and I swear, if you tell anyone about it, I will tell everyone that you and the school's nerd are the same person! Got it?" Nilee had a mad face expression.

"Alright. No need to get worked up." said Jinyoung.

"So, why don't you want anyone to know that you're--" Jinyoung and Nilee said at the same time, then stopping as they giggled together.

"I don't want to talk about it bec---" they both talked at the same time again. Jinyoung and Nilee giggled.

"So, why didn't you come to school dressed as a nerd today?" asked Nilee.

"Kind of a long story. Maybe I'll tell you some other time, though!" said Jinyoung. He shot a pretty-face smile at her.

"Haha, okay." she replied.

"Well, look who's buddy, buddy. The two school's nerds!" B1A4 and MissA came walking toward Jinyoung and Nilee.

"Yah! Suzy! I'm not the SCHOOL'S nerd yet! Only Jinyoung is!" Nilee pouted.

"WOAH! How did you know that this guy is Jinyoung?" Sandeul asked as he pointed at Jinyoung.

"I kind of gave up on trying to find out who she is so I just came out and asked her.. and we found out almost everything, so uh, yeah. Long story, sort of." explained Jinyoung.

"Wait, so the school's queenkas are your friends?" asked Baro, directing the question to Nilee.

"Yup! Since middle school!" exclaimed Nilee.

"PFFT. The hyungs and I knew each other since first grade!" said Gongchan with a proud face.

"Oh, whatever!" All of them started to fight a bit but then stopped.

"Okay. Well, lets go somewhere and all get to know each other! Oh, and Jinyoung and Nilee can explain everything to us." suggested Jia.

"Oh, that sounds like a great idea!" exlcaimed Min. Everyone nodded in agreement and went off somewhere. Little did they know, someone was close to them and heard everything...

"Jinyoung and Nilee are nerds in disguise, or something?! Daebak! This could come in handy some day.. Guess it's blackmailing time! I'll use it against them when I need something... hehe..." thought (unkown person).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED, UPDATED. Again, a short chapter. Jeez, when will my hands stop getting tired from typing?! ; - ; Mianhae Q - Q~!!