She's the Same Girl

The Two-Sided Guy

After getting to school, Jinyoung immediately started looking for the transfer student, Nilee. Because he went to school as his 'cute' self, girls started to surround him and scream. Jinyoung tried to keep a smile as he squished his way through the fangirls. After looking back and forth, he spotted Nilee. Jinyoung quickly ran over to her and awkwardly leaned on the locker she was next to as he randomly greeted a girl close to him, hoping Nilee would turn around and notice Jinyoung standing there. Soon enough, she did. Nilee's eyes widened a bit. She turned around and dragged Suzy a little further from Jinyoung.

"Ouch! Stop yanking my arm. What?!" asked Suzy as she pulled her arm out of Nilee's grip.

"You see that guy over there?" Nilee pointed at Jinyoung who was still leaning on the locker, talking to that girl. He glanced at Nilee every now and then to see her reactions.

"Yeah. He's cute! But what about him?" asked Suzy, raising an eyebrow.

"That's the jerk who bumped into me at the mall!" said Nilee.

"That's him?! He doesn't even look like that Jinyoung nerd! Are you sure, Nilee?" asked Suzy, surprised.

"Yes! I'm one hundred percent sure! I'm so sure, that I would bet you five million won!" said Nilee.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I'll go get a closer look at him to see if he is our school's nerd." said Suzy as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, but don't give me away! I don't want him to see me!" said Nilee. 

"Yeah, yeah." Suzy walked over to Jinyoung and greeted him. Jinyoung smiled at her as Suzy examined his facial features and mentally comparing them with the nerdy Jinyoung's. They talked for a while and then it was time for class. Suzy, Nilee, Jia, Fei, and Min went off to class. After fort-five long minutes, it was time for lunch! Nilee went over and sat at the 'reserved' table for the queenkas and kingkas. She noticed Jinyoung with the rest of B1A4.

"Hey, nerd! You do know that those tables are reserved for the kingkas and queenkas of this school, right?" shouted one girl.

", you better get away from those tables before one of the kingkas or queenkas come and humiliate you!" screamed one guy.

"Ugh. Guys, get here quickly!" thought Nilee as she wondered where Suzy, Min, Fei, and Jia were. The B1A4 guys looked at Nilee standign there as students started to tease and yell at her.

"Pffft. Reserved? Are you ing serious? In my head, the first one to claim it, gets it. If I got here first, then I will sit here. Nobody has time for stupid 'reserved' seats!" snapped Nilee. She was about to go on y-mode. She totally forgot about her nerd disguise. Finally, MissA entered the cafeteria and noticed Nilee yelling at a crowd of students. The girls quickly rushed over to Nilee and giggled awkwardly.

"HEHEHEH, she's a friend guys... Clear the cafeteria! Go back to your lunches, people!" yelled Fei. The students were pretty surprised at first but immediately listened to Fei's command.

"Girl, you must've been crazy! Did you forget that everyone here thinks you're a nerd?!" whispered Min.

"Well, sorry, but you know I always turn into my other side when I'm angry." said Nilee as she pouted. Jinyoung was closest to the queenkas table and overheard everything.

"Guys, guys! Listen! Nilee is the same girl! I just know it!" Jinyoung motioned the boys to move a little closer to Nilee and her friends.

"You know, you should stop dressing like a nerd and just go back to your old self, then! Like yesterday! You were so pretty! I missed that pretty face of yours!" pouted Jia. Jinyoung and the guys overheard some of the parts.

"See?!" yelled Jinyoung, by accident. Everyone stared at him like he was crazy.

"Uu-uhh.. heheh.. sorry.." Jinyoung scratched the back of his head and everyone turned back to eating their food.

"See?!" repeated Jinyoung, this time, with a lower voice.

"She's the same girl." he said.

"Hyung, they're probably just talking about something else." said Sandeul.

"Yeah, if you want us to believe you, that girl has to confirm it with us, using her own mouth." said CNU, agreeing with Sandeul.

"UGGHH. Come on! That was your proof, right there!" Jinyoung sighed and plopped back down his seat. 

"Sorry, hyung. Better luck next time!" Baro patted Jinyoung's back and they all went back to eating, leaving a pouty Jinyoung next to them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, this chapter was short too ; - ; I stayed up at night making this chapter, so I was sleepy! Mianhae Q - Q I'll do better next time x.x