Jerks are Everywhere

The Two-Sided Guy

After sitting through those long hours, school was finally over. Jinyoung got out of his seat and packed his things, same with Nilee. They both walked out the classroom not even taking one glance at each other. As Nilee headed back to the dorm, Jinyoung went into the boys' bathroom. He took off his glasses and put on contact lenses. Then, he ruffled up his hair a little and changed his shirt and shoes before sprinting out the door, hoping no one sees.

"Omo! It's that cute boy that I always see around here!" one student from Shrikang High School didn't even notice that the, 'cute boy' was the school's nerd, Jung Jin Young. Jinyoung smirked and winked at the girl before walking away.

"Oh! Hyung, over here!" yelled a voice from afar. Jinyoung looked up to see Gongchan waving his hands back and forth in the air.

"Coming!" yelled Jinyoung.

"You look so much better like this. I don't know why you dress like a complete loser in school." said CNU.

"I told you, I have my reasons." said Jinyoung.

"That's what you always say, hyung! What is the reason?" Sandeul pouted. 

"It's a long story and even if I have the time to tell you guys, I won't because I refuse to!" said Jinyoung as he stuck his tongue out at his friends.

"WAAAEEE?" whined Baro.

"Just cause...!" replied Jinyoung.

"Anyways, lets go to the mall today. I need some new shoes." said Baro. "Alright. Kaja! I feel like going to the mall as well." agreed Jinyoung. "Okay, lets go then!" said Sandeul.

"Are you two gonna come with us?" asked Sandeul as he looked at Gongchan and CNU. 

"I'll go!" exclaimed Gongchan.

"Yeah, sure. I'm coming along." said CNU. 

"YAAAY~!" yelled Baro.

Meanwhile, in the girls' dorm, Nilee was completing her assignments and things when Jia and Suzy walked over to her and just stood there.

"Uhm, may I help you guys?" asked Nilee awkwardly.

"No. But we can help you." said Suzy.

"Huh?" Nilee sat their with a clueless face expression.

"Get up! We're going to transform you into the old, pretty and popular Yu Ni Lee!" Jia grabbed Nilee's arm and yanked her out of her seat.

"EH? WAEYOOO...?!" yelled Nilee.

"Just stop complaining and sit down on the chair in the bathroom and I'll be right there to do your make-up first!" said Suzy.

"B-but I don't want to!" whined Nilee.

"If you let us make you pretty again, we'll go to the mall later!" said Jia, sneakily.

"Chincha? Okay, fine!" Nilee smiled happily in defeat as she made her way into the bathroom. Jia and Suzy spent about thirty minutes slapping make-up on Nilee's face.

This is how Nilee looked like now:

"Okay, now time for your clothes!" said Jia.

"AWWW. Clothes too? I just want to go to the mall already!" whined Nilee.

"We're almost done! Just be patient!" said Suzy.

"Fine, fine." said Nilee. Jia and Suzy spent about another fifteen minutes picking out clothes for Nilee.

This is the outfit Jia and Suzy picked out for Nilee:

"Ta-da! It's simple, yet pretty! Just your style, Nilee!" exclaimed Suzy. Jia took her hands away from Nilee's eyes as Nilee looked into the mirror.

"Wow.. I haven't seen myself like this in forever!" said Nilee. She smiled and twirled around, her eyes still glued to the mirror.

"We knew you'd like it!" said Suzy as she gave Nilee a thumbs up.

"Now lets go, Min and Fei are waiting for us at the mall." said Jia.

"They're already there?" Nilee asked, curiously.

"Yeah. Now lets go! I want to shop for some new shirts!" said Jia. The drive took about ten minutes. Jia, Nilee, and Suzy got out one by one. 

"WOOHOO! Shopping time!" cried Suzy.

"I haven't went shopping in a long time too." said Nilee. The girls walked halfway towards the mall when Nilee stopped in her spot.

"Wait. I think I left my wallet in the car. You guys go on ahead! I'll be back soon." said Nilee.

"Oh, alrighty then!" replied Suzy. The two girls walked off as Nilee went in the opposite direction. She opened the car door and looked around.

"Ah, ha! Here's my wallet." thought Nilee. She grabbed it and locked the car. Nilee was running back, trying to catch up to the rest of her friends when she bumped into someone... again. Nilee also fell down, just like her first encounter with that Jinyoung guy.

"Ouch!" Nilee winced in pain.

"Ayah! Watch where you're going!" yelled the guy.

"Wait a minute, he looks just like the guy who bumped into me earlier at school today! Ugh. But it can't be him. This guy is a lot more... good-looking, I guess?" thought Nilee.

"Hm. That's so weird. This person looks just like that girl I bumped into today, though it can't possibly be her. This girl looks a lot more.. prettier." thought Jinyoung.

"You bumped into me, you should be apologizing to me!" yelled Jinyoung.

"Nu-uh! You bumped into me first! You should be the one apologizing!" snapped Nilee.

"First that Jinyoung guy and now this person? Gosh, jerks are everywhere these days..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update! Yay! I'm staying up in the middle of the night updating this story. Gosh, I'm so sleepy now, loool cx Hope you enjoy! Don't be a silent reader, pleeaassee! ; v ;