Back to Korea!

The Two-Sided Guy

Nilee sighed as she dragged her heavy luggages out the plane and into the airport. "Ah, I sure do miss Korea." mummered Nilee as she breathed in the air. She walked over to a bench and plopped her luggage on the floor as she sat down, tired from all that traveling. Not to mention that the airplane food tasted horrible as well.

"Oh! Nilee! Nilee! Over here!" Nilee looked over and noticed a girl in a cute, green shirt with a pink, short top over it. "Ah! Suzy, I missed you so much!" Nilee ran her way towards Suzy. She noticed as three other girls came over. It was Fei, Jia, and Min! Nilee was full of smiles. "Nilee! We missed you so, so much!" said Jia. "How are you?! I haven't seen you in forever!" exclamied Min. "Haha, I'm fine. I miss all of you too!" replied Nilee. "So, what's up with your outfit? You look so... nerd-like." said Fei as she examined Nilee a bit. "Oh. Yeah, about that, I'm no longer that popular, pretty girl anymore... Things have changed these past three years." said Nilee as she began to frown.

"What happened?" asked Suzy, worriedly.

"Oh, it's nothing serious. Plus, I don't feel like talking about it." said Nilee.

"A-ah. Okay. Sorry for bringing it up, then." said Fei.

"Ani! It's fine!" Nilee faked a smile even though she was sad on the inside. 

"I'll wait for the right time before I tell them." thought Nilee. 

"Well, lets go! I want to show Nilee her dorm at school!" said Min.

"Okay, lets go, Nilee!" Suzy smiled and motioned her hand as a sign to follow her.

"Haha, okay." said Nilee. She pushed up her glasses with her index finger and grabbed her luggage, dragging it with her. The drive to the school dorms was really far from the airport. It took a long, two hours before arriving at the destination.

"Well, here we are! Shrikang High School!" said Jia.

"W-woah..." Nilee gazed up as she examined the school. 

"Our school's pretty huge, huh?" asked Fei as she smiled at her.

"Yeah. This is the biggest high school I've ever seen!" exclaimed Nilee.

"Haha. Well, we're glad you like the school! Lets go check out your dorm now!" said Suzy as she grabbed Nilee's hand and pulled her into the school building.

"Here is your dorm! Room number five-o-seven!" said Min. She opened the door. Nilee walked in the room and looked around, her eyes sparkling as she grinned happily.

"I'm guessing you really love this dorm." said Min as she giggled lightly.

"Yeah. I really love this dorm! Man, I have really missed a lot of Korea, huh?" said Nilee. The girls explained where everything was to Nilee and made sure nothing important was left out.

"...Oh, yes! And we are known as Miss A around this school. We're the queenkas of Shrikang High School!" said Jia.

"Wow, chincha? That's amazing!" exclaimed Nilee. 

"Yeah. The school's kingkas are known as B1A4. Make sure you don't do anything bad to them or all the girls will kill you." warned Fei.

"Well, damn. How nice of the girls..." said Nilee, sarcastically. The girls giggled a little.

"Well, we should go sleep now. Nilee, you don't want to be tardy on your first day here, tomorrow!" said Min. 

"Okay, I'll study a little then go get ready for bed." said Nilee. All of a sudden, the girls gasped loudly. Nilee just stared at them with a clueless face as she raised an eyebrow.

"What?" asked Nilee, innocently.

"You. You, Yu Ni Lee. You're going to study?!" yelled Suzy.

"We've been with you for about three years in middle school and we have never even seen you pick up a book before when class was over." said Jia.

"Well, I told you guys, I've changed these past few years in the US. Now, I'm known as Nilee, the ugly nerd to most people now." said Nilee. Nilee turned around and grabbed her bag, taking out two, large textbooks and began studying. After twenty minutes, Nilee got washed up and went to bed.

The next day, Min got up first and woke everyone up. Nilee yawned as she sat up and stretched her arms, high up in the air.

"Ah, morning already?" said Nilee as she rubbed her left eye.

"Yup. Now wake up, you lazy pants!" Min clapped her hands together. Everyone got ready and went out of the dorm. The girls had to go leave early because they had a school meeting to attend so it was just Nilee alone. She looked pretty nerdy. Nilee has contact lenses but she purposely wears her glasses instead. As Nilee was walking, she bumped into someone and fell onto the ground.

"Ayah! Watch where you're go--" the boy Nilee bumped into cut off his sentence and cleared his throat. "Uuhh.. I mean, mianhae!" the redish-brown haired boy in the large glasses bowed and walked away.

"Ugh. Well, that was rude. But eh, he seemed like a nerd too." Nilee mummered to herself. Nilee got up and brushed the dirt off her skirt and picked up her books. The bell rang and Nilee was off to find her classroom.

"Ah, here it is!" thought Nilee. She walked in and saw the redish-brown haired boy she bumped into earlier. Nilee stared at the guy for a few seconds then snapped out of it.

"A-ah, mianhae! It's my first day attending this school. I couldn't find my way here." Nilee bowed at the teacher.

"Oh, it's okay, sweetheart. Class this is the new transfer student." said the teacher.

"You must be Yu Ni Lee, right?" asked the teacher.

"Neh. I am." she replied.

"I see. Well, I'm teacher Suhee. Please introduce yourself to the class, Nilee." said teacher Suhee.

"Neh. Annyeonghaseo, I'm Yu Ni Lee! Please treat me well!" Nilee smiled and bowed politely to the class but no one bothered to pay attention.

"Nilee, please take a seat next to Jinyoung. Jinyoung, raise your hand." said teacher Suhee. The boy Nilee bumped into earlier raised his hand in the air, high enough for Nilee to notice.

"So that's his name.. Great, I have to sit next to him." thought Nilee, sarcastically. As Nilee made her way to the back of the class, she heard whispers about her as she passed by. Some girls gave her glares. One boy threw a scrunched up notebook paper at Nilee's head.

"What a nerd.." whispered one girl.

"She's sitting next to Jinyoung, the other nerd. Aww, they could be a perfect match." said another. Nilee just held in her anger and walked past all of them.

"If only they knew the real me." thought Nilee. As Nilee approached Jinyoung, she put on a smile and introduced herself to Jinyoung.

"Hi, I'm Nilee." she said. Jinyoung didn't even bother looking up. He just waved a hand at her and then continued writing things on his paper.

"Yah, you should at least look up when someone says h--" Nilee was cut off as teacher Suhee scolded her.

"Miss Yu, is my teaching getting in the way of your talking?" said teacher Suhee as she glared at her.

"A-ani. Mianhae." Nilee apologized. Jinyoung let out a small giggle then went back to working. The rest of the class giggled a bit as well. Nilee glared at Jinyoung then went back to focusing on the lesson.

"I'm back in Korea, huh? I wonder what's in store for me now." thought Nilee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first chapter! WOOT, WOOT! I'm waiting for a poster at the moment. I hope it'll be done soon! ^^; Anyways, I hope this chapter wasn't too boring ; v ; It's in the middle of the night right now. v.v