They look Alike!

The Two-Sided Guy

"Ugh. Two jerks bumped into me today and didn't even bother helping me up! That is like, the definition of RUDE...!" thought Nilee as she got up from the floor. This time, she walked to make sure she didn't bump into any other rude today.

"Oh, Nilee! There you are! What took you so long?" asked Fei.

"Ugh. I had a little problem with some stupid jerk earlier, so yeah." said Nilee.

"What happened?" Nilee explained everything, including the Jinyoung incident as well.

"...and it was like deja vu, but the guy I bumped into earlier can't be Jinyoung. He looked a lot more.. handsome..." continued Nilee.

"Jinyoung? Jung Jin Young?" said Suzy.

"OOOHHH! Jinyoung! Isn't he the school's nerd?" asked Min.

"Oh, yeah! I heard some rumors about Nilee and Jinyoung and how they would make a perfect couple. People kept saying Nilee was a nerd and they could be known as the nerd couple." said Jia.

"What? Well, way to make me feel better..." said Nilee as she pouted, sadly.

"Sorry." apologized Jia.

"Ah, whatever! Lets go enjoy the rest of our time shopping!" exclaimed Nilee.

WOOOO!" the girls screamed, laughing and giggling as they walked further into the mall. 

Meanwhile, the boys were busy listening to Jinyoung as he explained how he bumped into two girls today.

"...so, well, I mean, the girls I bumped into today looked kind of the same but the other looked a bit prettier. It's weird, though. They really look alike!" explained Jinyoung.

"Hyung, you probably just got a few glances at the two girls. Maybe you just didn't look correctly. I mean, if it's that new transfer student, she looks like a total nerd and how you described the other girl and how pretty she was, I don't think those two would be the same person." said Baro.

"I know, I know, but they seriously look alike! I swear!" said Jinyoung as he tried to convince his friends.

"Okay, well, try to look at the new transfer student a bit closer and find out if she is the pretty girl you bumped into, then. If she is, than I'll stop bothering you when you're in the shower!" said Gongchan as he grinned at Jinyoung. Jinyoung thought about what Gongchan said for a while. It was true. Gongchan always bothers Jinyoung in the shower, trying to take pictures of Jinyoung if he ever needed to blackmail him for food.

"Okay, deal! If those two are the same girl, you won't bother me anymore!" said Jinyoung.

"Okay, call!" said Gongchan, giving Jinyoung a thumbs up.

The next day, Jinyoung got ready for school, determined to become buddy, buddy with the transfer student so he could find out if she was the same pretty girl he bumped into. He was desperate for Gongchan to stop taking stupid pictures of him in the shower and then blackmailing him for food.

"Aish, this kid.." thought Jinyoung. As Jinyoung was about to put on his glasses, Baro barged in his room and leaned against the wall.

"If I were that new transfer student, I wouldn't want to become friends with you if you looked like that." said Baro as he giggled.

"Whatever, dude." said Jinyoung.

"Here's what you should do. Go to school dressed as the real Jung Jin Young the pretty girl saw you as and pretend you are someone else, other than the school's nerd. If the transfer student reacts to you as you enter class, then that means she's the same girl!" exclaimed Baro.

"Just saying, bro."

"Not a bad idea, Baro. Thanks!" said Jinyoung as he smiled. He messed up his hair a little and put on contacts.

"I hope this works..." thought Jinyoung. He grabbed his backpack and swung it on his back as he walked out the door along with Baro.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! I needed to eat dinner. I was starving as I was typing this chapter! >.< I promise to make my chapters longer, though! Thanks for reading! Please comment :D