Ryo-akachan

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 6: Ryo-akachan

 

“Ryo, I forgot to tell you.”

“What?”

“Remember, the last time Pi-chan came here?”

“Yes? Why? Is he going back here AGAIN?” He emphasized the last word and raised an eyebrow at her while cuddling each other at the couch.

“No! Actually, he mentioned that he has a friend who has a studio. He told me, that YOU revealed to him that I was kind of into photography. So he was like offering me a job and the reason why I’m saying this to you, caused I wanted to asked for your permission first.” She paused and burst to laugh. “It feels like you’re like my guardian here and I’m asking your consent to attend a summer camp. Anyway, do you think I should accept it?”

“Uhmm…”

“If you don’t want to, it’s fine with me. I wouldn’t take it against you.” Then she flashed a big grin to him.

“If you really want to, it’s fine with me.”

“Really? Thanks! But I’m still having second thought.” She said and hugged him tighter. Suddenly his phone rang, it was Tesshi. Before Ryo could reach for his phone, Ellie rapidly grabbed and answer it.

“Nishiki-chan.” Said by Tesshi in a very fast way.

“Tesshi-kun?”

“Ellie?”

“Yup. Uhm, would you mind calling later? WE’RE KIND OF BUSY RIGHT NOW.” She said in an impudent way, she was smiling at him. Ryo covered his mouth before he could chortle loudly.

“Ah. Sumimasen.” She covered the mouth piece and whispered, “What is he saying?”

“He says, excuse me or he’s like saying sorry.” Ryo explained and she just nodded.

“Tesshi-kun! I was just kidding!” She giggled. “Okay, you can have Ryo right now. I’ll be kicking him out of this house to go there. I’m really sorry if I scared you. Bye!” The she pressed the end button and placed his phone on the coffee table. Ryo looked at Ellie with those puppy eyes, which she finds ‘very hard to resist one’.

“Aww. Don’t give me that look. I should be the one who’s making that pity effect. Cause you’re leaving me here again, ALONE.”

Ryo stood up; she raised her hands near him, and he helped her to stand up. He was walking his way out, with Ellie following him. He chuckled. “Okay. I’ll promise to come home early.”

“Really?”

“Yup. So don’t go anywhere, okay?”

“Hai. Hai. Hey, wait…” She shook off some dust on his clothes in the shoulder level. “Now, you absolutely look hot.” She gave him two thumbs up and winked at him. They both laughed. Then he embraced her, and says, “I’ll go now see you later. Bye!”

He started to walk along the corridor when he heard her shout, “Ryo!” He turned back and saw her running closer to him. “I’m going to the bookstore later, okay? To buy a photo book, that’s all. Bye.” She kissed him on his cheeks and run back to their apartment.

He touched his cheeks and started to walk again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ne, if you’re stranded in an island and you’re given a chance to bring someone or something, what or who should you bring with?” Ryo suddenly asked, as they were resting in the studio.

“I would bring foods!” Said by Pi-chan.

‘Not bad.’ Ryo thought.

“If I had a girlfriend, I would bring her with me.” Answered by Shige.

‘I don’t like that idea and I wouldn’t risk Ellie to suffer by coming with me in an abandon island.’

“I’ll bring pictures of the people I love, so that I won’t miss them that much.” Replied by Massu.

‘Sweeeet.’ Ryo thought again.

“I’ll bring a ball and name it Wilson! Just like Tom Hanks did in Cast away!” Tesshi answered with full confidence. All of them look at him strangely.

“Oh my God! That was the stupidest answer I’ve ever heard!” Pi replied sarcastically. Tesshi grabbed a pillow beside him and buried his face there.

“Me? Uhm… I’ll bring my dog. Remember what they always say, dogs are man’s best friend.” Keii-chan answered.

“Wow! That’s the best answer, I’ve ever heard! Thanks!” Ryo said happily. “So do you know any pet shop here?”

“Ryo-chan, I think it’s somewhere in downtown. Why are you looking for a dog anyway?” Ask by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter