Guest number 8

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 2: Guest number 8

 

"Oh! Damn it Ryo!” Ellie shouted as she was slicing the onions.

“What?” Ryo said as he was busy cleaning the living room

“We forgot to buy the eggs! Which I believe is the main ingredients in making this katsudon.”

“What?! Oww. I’m so tired already.”

“Okay. Then I’ll buy it myself. It would be so embarrassing if I would ask you to, when you’re tired already….”

Ryo didn’t answer on Ellie’s dramatic lines.

She sighed and continued. “…Even though I don’t know where’s the market. I would still try my best to search and buy an egg. If, I didn’t came back alive. Just tell, my parents, Mikee, Misa, Anna that I love them all. Oh. Don’t forget to tell, Gabe and Jessica good luck on their life…”

Ellie, went to the bedroom to get some money. Ryo just stared at her. After few minutes, she went outside. She walked closer to the door and glanced at him for the last time.

“…if anything happens to me. It was really nice meeting you, Nishikido. By---“

“Do you know anybody who doesn’t have his or her shadow? None right? Even flies have a shadow. So save your dramatic lines, later. ”

She laughs.

Ryo walked towards her. He placed his cap on his head and pulled the door behind them. They didn’t bother to bring his car, because it’s almost twilight and the convenience store is just walking distance away from his apartment.

“Maybe, I forgot to tell you this. I got A on my drama class, during my first year in college.”

“Pss. That’s it? Maybe, I forgot to tell you this too. I won… wait let me count it first…” She laughed on how their conversation leads to: boasting on who is the great actor between them.

“…one… two… three… four… yeah! Four times! I won best supporting actor for four times!! Beat that!” He let out an evil laughed.

“I bet you gave them your deadly glare, that’s why they choose you to be the supporting actor. Ha-ha! Bribery!! Oh, way back when I was in high school, I was chosen to play as a dying teen-age girl, where I have a cancer there. I even shave my hair bald.”

“Uso.”

“Yeah. That’s a lie.” She giggled.

They stop as they saw the sign. Ryo pushed the door for her, and went inside. They immediately walk in the food section, and search for the egg.

Ryo held a tray of egg in his hand, she walked closer to him and whispered, “Ryo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter