Love between north and south

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 10: Love between north and south

 

“I WAAAAANT TO GO THE BEEEACH!!!!!!” A thunderous Tesshi yelled inside the dressing room of NewS. His friends were all busy with their stuffs while he was busy shouting what he wants.

“I NEEEEEEED TO GET AWAAAAAY FROOOOM THE CIIIIITY!!!!”

“Oi! Tesshi, keep it down.” Ryo hissed.

“I NEEEEEEED TO GET AWAAAAAAY FROOOOOM WORKKKKKK!”

“I NEEEEEEED TO GET AWAAAAAY FROOOOM TRAFFFFFIIIIICC!!”

“Will you shut your mouth please?” Keii-chan glared at him, but Tesshi didn’t care.

“I NEEEED TO GET AWWWWAAAAY!!”

“I WANNNNNNA GO TO THE BEEEEACCCH!!!!! NOOOOOOW!!!!!”

“Oh. Sad to say, Keii-chan, you can’t control his tantrums.” Shige said.

“I NEEED TO GEEET AWAAAAY FROM TOOOOKYOOOOOOO!!!!”

“I WAAAAAN TO GO TO FUKUOKA!!!”

“Finally he stopped.” Massu smirked, while playing chess with Shige.

“I WAAAAANT TO SWIIIM AAAT THHEEE MOMOCHIIIII BEACH!”

“I WANT TO. I WANT TO. I WANT T---“

“Oh shut up! Fine! Fine! We’ll go there! Just shut your mouth okay?!” Pi-chan yelled, everybody look at him unearthly thinking, ‘you fell for his tantrums again. Tsss.’

“YOSSSSH!!! Banzai! Banzai!Pi-chan! You’re the best!”

“Yeah. Yeah. I’ll do anything, as long as your noisy mouth would shut.”

---

Ryo opened the door of his apartment. He wanted to shout happily, yet he feels the gloomy aura bounds the place. He saw Ellie lying down the floor, twirling Ryo-akachan’s hair. He lies down beside her. She rested her head on his shoulder. He held her hands and started to draw hearts on her palm; she was smiling because she finds it very ticklish.

“Hey… are you okay?”

“Yeah? I guess.”

“Good. Anyway, Tesshi and the rest were planning to go the beach at Fukuoka. They said, they want you to be there. Of course me too. So…”

“I’m sorry, I can’t join you. I heard we’ll be going to Furano, Hokkaido—I don’t even know where that is.”

“It’s at the North part of Japan, while Fukuoka is at the South.” He sighed. “When are you going to leave?”

“Tomorrow morning. You?”

“Tomorrow too”

“You’re gonna’ miss me right?” A bright smile was seen in her lovely face; both of her hands were holding her cheeks. Her elbows were on his chest.

“Do you even have to ask?” Ryo turned around and hugged Ellie. They were both smiling at each other.

“Who would take care of akachan?”

“I’ll just talk to Oba-san.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were at the lobby of the airport, both waiting for their companions. Both were wearing jackets, caps and sun glass—‘safety first’ they both thought.

“Ellie… I’m a little bit worried about your trip… So, I organize you a body guard.” From his back, his hands slowly moved forward. Ellie was thrilled to see a medium size teddy bear in front of her. She was so happy that she didn’t mind the bear; instead she hugged Ryo very tight.

“Thanks… You’re making it harder for me to leave you.”

“Cause it’s really hard for me to let you go.”

She giggled. “Ah!! Why are we so melodramatic? As if we’re not going to see each other after 3 days, eh.”

“Ellie-chan!!!” Yumi-chan and Kaoru-chan ran towards Ellie’s direction. They were whispering something to each other.

“I better leave, your friends are here.”

“No. They’re your fan girls. Bye. Take care”

“You too.” He kissed Ellie on her cheeks and dashed away.

---

“Ellie-chan! Who’s that?” Kaoru-chan asks, still panting.

“Kaoru-chan! Stop asking stupid questions! Isn’t it obvious that’s her boyfriend? For Pete’s sakes! He even kissed her, didn’t you saw it?”

“Ellie-chan, your boyfriend is sooo sweet. Did he gave you that?” Kaoru-chan asked, eyeing on the teddy bear. Ellie nodded and said, “He said this is my bodyguard.” She covered her face and was blushed really hard.

“Kyaaa!!! That is so sweet!” The two girls squealed. “But your boyfriend looks familiar.” Yumi stated. Ellie’s body becomes stiffed when she heard her. It was uneasy feeling for her, every time they would talk about her boyfriend.

“Who? Ryo-tan again? Oh, Yumi-chan you’re just in delusion mode. How can Ryo be here? Oh! Oh! Oh! I know now! Because we are here!”

Ellie let out a nervous cackled. “Uhm… I guess we should leave now. Tomohiro-sensei is waiting for us.”

---

“This is so boring. Nishiki-chan is just mourning on his room. There’s no fun.” Tesshi huffed as they enjoyed the view. They were drinking fresh juice on a mini diner outside the hotel and along side of the beach.

“Because Ellie wasn’t able to join us. Where is she anyway?” Keii-chan asked very curious.

“I heard she’s at Hokkaido right now.” Massu explained, twisting his straw on his drink.

“How about kidnapping her and bring her here?” Shige suggested excitedly.

“That is intense! Do you want to die young?” Pi-chan asked in a joking way. Everybody shook their heads.

“No, at least a happy Ryo-chan will join us.”

“It’s really painful to see Nishiki-chan like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter