Wacky girlfriend

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 4: Wacky girlfriend

 

Ryo twisted the door of his room. He saw Ellie sleeping on the bed; with her hair covering her face and a thick blanket that’s up to her neck. He sat beside her, and slowly removed the pieces of her hair from her face. He finally saw her bright face.

He leaned closer and kissed her forehead, and whispered “Ellie, I’m going.”

“Hmm.” She groaned and smiled as she turned to face Ryo’s side; still sleeping.

He chuckled soundlessly, not wanting to wake her up. She peck on her lips and said, “See you later.” He stood up and went to work.

---

Ellie yawned at the same time stretched. She was dazzled by sun rays penetrating the thin curtain of the room. She looked on the clock that was place on the table, beside the bed.

“Whaaat?! It’s already 10 in the morning?!” She screamed. The first thing that pops on her mind was Ryo, so she rapidly stood up and goes outside.

When she got outside, she noticed that she’s alone on Ryo’s apartment. She felt sad, and missed Ryo already. She sat down on the dining table, and placed her hands on both of her cheeks and pout. “Hmp! Nishikido is so unfair. He didn’t even bid goodbye that he would go to work now.”

Then she perceived a white heart-shaped paper at the top of the food’s lid. She stood up and reached for it. She smiled as she read the note that Ryo left for her:

‘Ellie,
Don’t skip your breakfast and lunch, okay?
I’ll be back on or before dinner. :)
I can’t wait till I get back.
I missed you already :(
- Ryo’

She was holding the note closed to her heart and grinning widely to herself. “Kyaaaa! I miss you too Ryo-chan. Come home soon.” Then she kissed the white small note, which Ryo gave to her. She lifted the lid, and was surprised by loads of viand and rice in front of her.

---

She lay down on the couch again, right after she finished eating and taking a bath. She gets her phone and remembered her best friend-Anna. She quickly, looked for her number in the contact section and called her.

“Anna!”

“Oh my G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter