Chapter 4

Fearless

Chapter 4

Date: 12/01/2013
Mission: Shoo Kai away
 
The room was dimly lit. The smell of wood and dust hung in the air. It was as silent as the witching hour.
 
Sunhye was sitting in the EXODUS library, the only place quiet enough for her to study in. Large piles of books surrounded her as she leaned on the couch, her laptop on her lap.
 
Her glasses were sliding off her nose and she had to push it up occasionally. A crease started to form between her eyebrows as she read her notes on her computer.
 
"Having fun?" Someone whispered and blew gently on her neck, tickling her.
 
Sunhye frowned and turned around to face the person behind her. It was Kai, with a devilish smirk on his face.
 
"Bastard. Stop it with the intimate gestures and let me study." Sunhye said crossly as she folded her arms.
 
"What intimate gestures? Was I distracting you?" Kai asked innocently.
 
Sunhye huffed and flicked her hand towards Kai before resuming with her work.
 
"Whatcha doin?" Kai asked as he moved the books away to make space for himself beside her.
 
"Studying. What else? Anyway, don't you have anything better to do besides watching me?" Sunhye deadpanned, obviously irritated with Kai.
 
"Watching you study is the best thing I can do now." Kai smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder.
 
Sunhye pushed his head away and mumbled 'flirt' under her breath.
 
"Anyway, I heard that you are the one who found out who the weapon suppliers are in the previous mission. Good job." Sunhye mumbled, focusing on her work.
 
"I know. But the thing is, it's not a good job."
 
"Then what?"
 
"It's an amazing job!" Kai laughed gleefully, his eyes turning into crescents.
 
Sunhye snorted at how lame Kai was being and shooed him out of the library. Then, she settled down on the couch again to study.
 
Suddenly, a head popped in. It was Kai. Sunhye groaned.
 
"I love you baby girl!" He called and sent her a flirtatious wink.
 
Sunhye scoffed at his shameless behavior and whipped out her throwing star. She aimed it at Kai's head and threw it. It narrowly missed the side of Kai's face. Kai yelped and ran away.
 
Sunhye chuckled at his antics and resumed her work.
 
---------------------------------------
 
A/N: these are just fillers, as you might know. I want to write some chapters of her spending time with the EXO members so you guys know how their relationship is and stuff. So.. Yeah. Peace :3