Chapter 2

Fearless

Chapter 2

Date: 10/01/2013

Mission: -

 
"OW. DON'T PULL IT SO HARD!"
 
"Sorry. Why were you so careless in the first place. If you were more careful, this wouldn't have happened."
 
"Aish, forget it. Be more gentle."
 
They had just returned to EXODUS to find out that none of the other assassins were back yet, except for Baekhyun who was probably in the computer lab. Sehun was helping Sunhye stitch the gash on her arm. Unfortunately, he wasn't doing a good job.
 
"Don't pull the needle with so much force after stitching it, dummy. It hurts." Sunhye mumbled as she fought back tears. This injury was by far, the worst she received in ages.
 
"Freaking . If it hurts so much, do it yourself." Sehun muttered, rolling his eyes.
 
Sunhye glared at Sehun.
 
"Fine. I shall, then."
 
Sunhye snatched the needle and thread from Sehun's callused fingers and began stitching on her own. As she stitched, she muttered incoherent words, most probably curses, at Sehun. Sehun chuckled in amusement.
 
"I'm done." Sunhye sighed after a while as she checked out her stitched arm.
 
It wasn't badly done. There were a few uneven stitches, but other than that, it looked fine. Then, she wrapped her arm in a bandage, to hide the unsightly stitches.
 
"Well, you didn't have any problems tending to your wounds yourself." Sehun stated and folded his arms.
 
Sunhye ignored Sehun and began walking towards the door.
 
"Let's go find for Baekhyun."
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sunhye crept up behind Baekhyun, getting ready to scare him. Fortunately, he was still in the lab.
 
"I know you are behind me Sunhye. I saw you from the security camera." Baekhyun deadpanned as he pointed to the camera.
 
"You're no fun." Sunhye harrumphed.
 
"So, how's your arm?" Baekhyun asked as he swiveled his chair around to look at Sunhye.
 
"Oh it was gross. There was so much blood and the gash was so deep that if it went a few centimeters deeper, you could see her bone." Sehun blurted and shuddered.
 
"Idiot. He asked me and don't exaggerate the details please. The gash is deep, but not that deep." Sunhye muttered.
 
"Anyway, enough with the talk. The others just completed their mission and are on their way back. For now, show me what you found out from your little spying at TEENTOP." Baekhyun asked.
 
Sunhye took out a folder she stole from the TEENTOP headquarters and a camcorder from the backpack. She then handed them over to Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun began playing the footage Sunhye recorded earlier. At the same time, he scanned through the folder, highlighting all the suspicious documents.
 
"Ahh, you did well today Sunhye. You can rest now. I will call upon a meeting tomorrow. We can discuss this then." Baekhyun praised.
 
"She is waaaaaay ahead of you." Sehun laughed.
 
Baekhyun turned around, wondering what on earth Sehun was talking about. To his surprise, he saw Sunhye had fallen asleep on the couch. Her head was resting gently on Sehun's shoulder.
 
"She changed a lot, didn't she? Ever since Suho died." Sehun mused.
 
"Yes she did. She is not quite the same."
 
Sehun and Baekhyun fell silent. It wasn't an uncomfortable one though. 
 
Both of them had known Sunhye ever since she joined EXODUS. They knew her strengths and weaknesses.
 
They shared an unspoken promise as well; to protect her, because behind that strong facade, hides a broken girl, yearning for her deceased brother.
 

Unedited for now. Comment and subscribe! I would like to hear (or read) your views :)

ps: Sehun has cotton candy pink hair ;-;

pps: Luhan has purple OuO

;

Till next time!

-Pika

 

[EDITED 130105]