Chapter 3

Fearless

Chapter 3

Date: 11/01/2013
Mission: Meeting
 
 
Sunhye yawned and turned, lying down on her side. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her arm. Her eyes shot open.
 
She found herself lying down on her bed, in her dorm. She was leaning on her injured arm, causing her to feel acute pain there. Suddenly, someone her door flung open.
 
"HEY BABY GIRL. RISE AND SHINE!" Chanyeol sang and opened the curtains, letting all the sunlight stream into Sunhye's dark room.
 
Sunhye squinted due to the deastic change of light and stared at Chanyeol, as if he was crazy. Well, he is crazy anyway. Irritated at the ruckus he was making so early in the morning, Sunhye threw her pillow at him and snuggled deeper into her covers.
 
Chanyeol laughed at Sunhye's appearance. She really is a sight to behold. Her hair was flying everywhere, her eyes were squinted and her flushed morning face made her look really strange.
 
"Wake up! You HAVE to spill all the juicy news you found at TEENTOP HQ yesterday!" Chanyeol exclaimed.
 
"Go away I want to sleep." Sunhye said, her voice slightly muffled as she buried her face in her pillow.
 
"Fine. Be late for the meeting. As if I care." Chanyeol muttered as he walked out of the room.
 
Sunhye sat up and sighed. She wouldn't want to be late. She was presenting a very important case after all.
 
She looked at her bandaged arm. Blood stained the cloth and her bedsheet as well. She took fresh bandages and antiseptic from her bedside drawer and began dressing her arm. Once she was done, she got out of bed and started to prepare herself for the day.
 
----------------------------------------
 
"So from my findings, we can conclude that TEENTOP and INFINITE indeed have a very strong alliance and will be conducting an attack on EXODUS soon, judging from the large amount of weapons being transported to their headquarters." Sunhye announced as she ended her presentation.
 
EXO gave Sunhye a standing ovation for her marvelous work. It was up to standard, like always.
 
"Good job there. I see that your presentation skills are improving." Chanyeol said and tossed Sunhye a muffin when everyone left or training.
 
"Thanks for the compliment and the food!" Sunhye smiled and began devouring her muffin.
 
It was blueberry, her favorite. She forgot to eat breakfast that morning and was really grateful to have something to eat to fill her empty stomach.
 
"So, what happened yesterday? Was the ambush a success? I'm the only one who is kept in the dark about this." Sunhye asked Chanyeol, full of muffin.
 
"Gross, don't talk with your mouth full. I can see all the half eaten food in there." Chanyeol shuddered. Sunhye just rolled her eyes and opened wider to gross him out even more.
 
"And anyway, the mission was almost a success. If only that stupid Sungyeol and Myungsoo weren't there, they could have found out where all of INFINITE's funds are going to. At least Kai managed to grab hold of who their weapon suppliers are." Chanyeol grumbled.
 
"Obviously Myungsoo and Sungyeol would be there. They are part of INFINITE, stupid. Anyone injured?" Sunhye asked, her brows furrowed.
 
"I have a small gash on my arm."
 
Chanyeol removed his jacket, revealing him clad in a white wife beater. There was a stitch, slightly smaller than Sunhye's, on his lean toned arm.
 
"I have one too." Sunhye lifted up her sleeve to show her gash on her arm. Chanyeol's eyes widened in surprise.
 
"Coincidence much? Now we are slash buddies!" Chanyeol chanted and wiggled his eyebrows.
 
Sunhye just ignored him and threw her muffin cup at him.
 
"Thanks again for the food." Sunhye called as she headed out of the room to train.
 
;
 
will be edited in a while