CHAPTER 2: WHATS HAPPENING?

MY ONE AND ONLY YOU!(discountinued)

 

"hahaha you really look funny, haha you should have seen your face!!!" sandeul couldn’t stop laughing.

"gongchanaa your so called ghost girl seemed to be sandeul I guess" jinyoung teased.

"You scared the hell out of me! Yaa come here!" gongchan was annoyed with sandeul pranks. This wasn’t the first time sandeul picked of gongchan's weakness.

"It was just a joke, really! why you getting so upset?" sandeul was controlling his laughter.

Soon the angry gongchan was busy playing around with sandeul. 

"Really you guys are something!" jinyoung commented.

"Hyung! Sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you though!" sandeul apologized. But jinyoung was busy looking somewhere else.

"Hyung are you alright? What are you looking at?“ Gongchan turned around to see where jinyoung was staring at.  Jinyoung noticed gongchan."Ania! It’s nothing! Let’s get home!" he walked ahead.

“Are there real ghost’s?” jinyoung asked cnu while setting the beds.

“Where did that question come from?” cnu chuckled like it was a miracle of the century. “I thought you already knew the answer to that!”

“Yeah I thought I did too! But I don’t know anymore! I mean what if I was wrong all along! And ghost always did exist!” jinyoung looked serious.

“This kid! What happened to you? Did gongchan inject his ghost virus to you?” cnu picked up the pillow. “Go to sleep! We got work tomorrow!”

“But I need to know the answer! What do you think? Do ghost exist?” jinyoung was curious.

“If you ask me, I’d say yes! They do exist! Like haven’t you seen in movies? But I would call them more like sprits than ghost! The difference between ghost and sprits are basically less though, sprit is a soul that’s out of its human body, it can’t harm anyone, but a ghost is a sprit that’s tired of being a sprit, it grows angry and that’s when they start to hurt people!” cnu quoted the word ghost and sprits. 

“Waa I never knew that you’re this good with this topic!” jinyoung smirked.

“Everybody has hidden talents and interests! Mine was this! A long time ago actually!” cnu confessed. “But since when did you become interested in ghosts?”

“just now I guess! Hyung have you been to that park? The one that’s abandoned?” he asked hoping a yes.

“No! But gongchan has a lot of stories about it! Heard it from him once! About a ghost girl and a curse! Seems funny?” cnu laughed a little.

“Why is it funny? You don’t believe that story?” the latter asked.

“I don’t know! I mean usually a curse story has you know at least 10 years of rumors, but this one just started last year! I don’t call the story a fake, maybe the park does have a girl’s sprit, but I don’t really think the girl is hate able!” cnu spoke a he was falling asleep.

“You’re right! She really isn’t hate able!” jinyoung smiled as he too fell asleep.