CHAPTER 1 : I WAS ONLY WORRIED!

MY ONE AND ONLY YOU!(discountinued)

 

The dawn sky covered the empty park, somewhere far he heard few birds chipping. A park that was once filled with happy little children running around, couples showing off their lasting love and many others who had nothing better to do, was now completely deserted. Not a single child seen around for many years.

This place, jinyoung use to love the most, is now a place he wants to forget the most. He often came here and sat alone staring at the empty rides, remembering his precious memories and the worst ones, the ones he tried to forget the most but gave up. 

Every time he thought of her a smile would appear on his face. He would live forever like this, just his memories of her to keep him company. It’s because he loved her too much, too much for his heart to ach. 

"hyung! Where have you been all day? i was looking everywhere for you, you know?" gongchan approached jinyoung. He was worried, "hyung what are you doing here? It’s getting dark, lets hurry up and go home!" he said while scanning the abandoned park. "I didn’t know i would worry you! Sorry for that gongchan! i be there in a while, you go first!" he said forcing a smile.

"Anio, let’s leave together! Do you know how scary this place is? Especially at a dawn time like this, this place is the most unsafe. Hyung, do you know why no one comes to this park anymore?"

He innocently asked his hyung.

"Anio I don’t know! Why?" jinyoung chuckled pretending to not know anything just to keep the younger more involved.

"Hyung will tell you if you promise to keep this a secret!”

Jinyoung nodded as agreeing to the condition.

 “I heard from somewhere that this park is haunted!" gongchan shivered as he spoke these words.

Jinyoung wasn’t convinced.

"Hyung it’s the truth. People say that they hear a girl’s voice here, like she was crying or something. If anyone comes here they say that she curses them, some say she even killed many who saw her" he looked around, worried. 

"Like anyone would believe that! There is no such thing as ghost!" jinyoung was certain of that, he spent almost every night at this park he was sure he didn’t see anything unusual. At least so far he didn’t have any ghost trouble.

"Hyung who cares if it’s the truth or not, as far as I’m concerned let’s just leave this place now please!" gongchan pulled his hyung by his arm. On their way home, he would shake for every little sound he heard behind him.

"Hyung did you hear that?" he asked jinyoung.

"Hear what? I didn’t hear anything! Yaa are you imagining things?"He replied while looking around.

"Anio hyung i did hear something! Really! Hyu…hyung what if its her?" he choked and clinged to jinyoung arms.

"Yaa, let go! Are you that much scared of a ghost? If you don’t let go of my arm, ill call the ghost girl here myself and" jinyoung was annoyed with this ghost thing already.

"hyu…hyung shush… listen!" he shushed his hyung before he was done with his sentence.

"yaa it might be some little creature looking for its food!" jinyoung tried to convince him.

"Or a -a ghost looking for its victim, ahh" gongchan was now shaking like a doll.

"heh!!" a dark figure softly hit gongchan in the head.

"Hyung it’s not the time for jokes" he yelled at jinyoung.

"What did i do?" jinyoung was confused.

“Why did you hit me…me?” gongchan hoped it to be jinyoung.

“I didn’t!” jinyoung shook his head.

“Then who was it?” gongchan turned pale.

“It was meee!!” a cranky voice said from behind.

Gongchan turned around and saw the dark figure approach him "ahhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh!!" gongchan screamed and fell back, pulling jinyoung along with him.