CHAPTER 4: ITS JUST THE BEGINNING?

MY ONE AND ONLY YOU!(discountinued)

 

“Morning!” jinyoung sheepishly greeted everyone in the hall as he grabbed the news paper from sandeul.

“Hyung! You slept like a pig! There was a call for you earlier, I tried to wake you up and failed!” baro yanked the news paper from jinyoung.

“A call? For me? Who called?” jinyoung was curious. He had been living alone for almost two years now, nobody had ever bothered to call him, there wasn’t anyone to call, and his only friends were cnu, gongchan, baro and sandeul.

“I don’t know! The person just asked if you were home! I said yes and I was about to wake you up but the call got disconnected” baro said as he munched a half burger.

“It couldn’t be for me!” jinyoung looked at the phone.

“He did mention your name!” baro wasn’t interested.

There was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get the door!” gongchan ran to open the door.

“It’s a delivery for you hyung!” gongchan waved to jinyoung as he brought in a small package with the name jinyoung written on it.

Jinyoung took the package from gongchan and examined the address.

“It’s written with blood!” jinyoung rubbed his finger over the name over and over.

“Blood?” sandeul popped his head from a side to take a peek.

Jinyoung quickly opened the cover, only to find a letter and his picture and a bloody knife along with it. The other members stood around staring at the knife.

“We should tell the police.” Baro was spooked out.

“What does the letter say?” cnu was curious too.

Jinyoung opened the letter and read it out loud, “‘it’s just the beginning!’ and

It’s written with blood too!”

“Gosh this is serious! You have an enemy who’s after your life!” cnu grabbed the letter from jinyoung and read it again.

“Hyung are you hiding something from us?” sandeul asked.