CHAPTER 5: WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?

MY ONE AND ONLY YOU!(discountinued)

 

“Ani! I really don’t have any secret that’s big enough to send me a life threat!” jinyoung confessed.

“Really hyung? You never had an enemy? Oh maybe your girlfriend is behind this! Hyung you told me that you had a girlfriend before!” baro spoke up.

“Is there something wrong jinyoung?" Cnu noticed a familiar gloominess on jinyoung’s face.

“My girlfriend is dead! She was found dead in a park two years ago.” Jinyoung spoke with a lot of difficulties.

“Dead? in a park? I have heard this somewhere before!” gongchan paused, “the abandoned parks ghost girl is hyung girlfriend?” gongchan exclaimed without thinking.

Jinyoung took sat on the couch still thinking hard. “I guess that’s how that rumor started!” his face turned gray as he spoke.

“jinyounga! You never told us anything about this till now!” cnu took a seat next to jinyoung and patted his shoulders.

“Sorry I should have told you guys earlier but I didn’t know how to…” he choked as he kept his head down.

“Its okay! From now on, share your sadness with us! We’re a family aren’t we? The five of us! Lets share our happiness and sadness together from now!” cnu hugged jinyoung with one arm.

“So that’s why you’re always in the park, buried in deep thoughts! You still love her don’t you?” sandeul sounded serious.

“She… she was special to me! She changed me to who I’m now!” jinyoung paused as he broke down to tears. “She helped me realize my true dream to be a singer! I don’t know how I can explain that!” he rubbed his eyes and forced a smile. “I don’t know maybe because now I’m lonely I feel like I need her back! But that’s impossible!”

“Hyung you’re not lonely! You have us!” baro exchanged a smile with jinyoung.

“That’s not the loneness I was talking about! But thanks! All of you!” jinyoung chuckled.

“But even then we still have a problem hyung! Baro pointed at the letter “we still have a mysterious enemy!”

“I think I know the enemy! He’s among us!” gongchan paused as he noticed four pair of eyes staring at him.“I bet this is one of sandeul’s pranks too! The previous day he picked on me, now its jinyoung hyung! That’s the only difference!” gongchan stared at sandeul.

“Yaa I was only playing with you yesterday! Do you really this I would go this far just to scare jinyoung hyung? I could just scare him directly if I wanted to! I wouldn’t pick a sneaky way like this!”  Sandeul yelled.

“Really? Who else would send hyung a threat like this with a knife? Actually would you please explain from where you got the blood from?” gongchan smirked.

“yaa you went overboard with your words!” sandeul threw his wrist against gongchan.

“Stop it you too! Gongchan that’s enough!” cnu yelled as he helped jinyoung and baro to pull their two friends apart.

Cnu allowed baro to take sandeul for a walk while he and jinyoung had a talk with gongchan.

“Gongchanaa it’s not right to blame someone without any evidence!” jinyoung scolded.

“gongchana! Sandeul might look tough! But he really is a nice guy! He is a prankster no doubt on that but he really wouldn’t hurt anyone and especially not any of us!” cnu walked in with a first-aid kit.

“Wouldn’t hurt any of us? He just punched me! Didn’t you see it? You guys just don’t believe me! You’re all on his side!” gongchan picked up a bandage and tied to spot his injury.

“You started it! Didn’t you?” jinyoung helped gongchan with the bandage. “He didn’t even hit hard! You’re even putting up bandages” jinyoung laughed.

“You know hyung? I don’t find that funny! I have no worries; you’re the one whose life is under threat! Not me!” gongchan walked off to his room leaving the two hyungs in astonishment.

“Wow! That kid can actually get angry! I have never seen him like this before!” cnu laughed along with jinyoung.