CHAPTER 3: FRIENDLY FIGHT!

MY ONE AND ONLY YOU!(discountinued)

 

"Hyung I'm hungry!! Uhh I feel like I'm gonna die from hunger" baro childishly mourned to his hyung.

"Yaa, why don't you go eat something then? Do you need someone to feed you?" cnu was busy reading his book.

"Uhh there's nothing to eat here! We need to shop again!!" baro complained.

"Ahh then, should we go shopping? Lets buy the ingredients to make black bean noodles too!" cnu got excited.

"hyung, your idea isn't bad but ill really die from hunger by the time we go shopping the incidents and then waiting till you finish cooking it, why don't we just order food for now? Huh? Just this once?" baro pleaded.

"Restaurant foods are not healthy, that's why we're gonna cook our own" he paused and stared at baro,

"And furthermore it’s going be expensive to order! I don't have that much of money with me now" he angrily replied.

"Oh seriously you don't have money to even order noodles for two? And why are you getting angry at me? I only asked for food because I was hungry “he annoying left the room.

"Yaa where are you going?" cnu wanted to know, but baro was ignorant. 

"Eish he couldn't even pay for two noodles, so mean! He could at least say it without getting angry! I'm not gonna talk to him again unless he says a sorry! I’ll even make him regret this!!" baro was deep in his evil thoughts, "Ania Ania since it’s my hyung, a sorry is asking too much and it won't do me good !ill let him go this once and ill ask him to treat me to lunch and dinner, then ill forgive him! Right!" baro thoughts made him smirk with satisfaction. 

 

"Is that book really that important? You are buried in it for a while now!" sandeul told cnu who rarely paid any attention.

"Huh? Did you say something?" he raised his eyes.

"Yaa what's so important about that book?" sandeul groaned.

"Hum it’s really interesting, it talks about time travel!” cnu raised eye brows and grinned.

“Why time travel out of all the things? Hyung I never thought you were this boring!” sandeul walked off.

“Time travel?” jinyoung grabbed the book from cnu’s hand.

“Wae? You’re interested in it too?” cnu asked as he noticed bitterness on jinyoung’s face. 

“Ani! I just remembered something! It seems a little funny to me now, thinking about it!” he forced a smile.