The King's son - Taecwookay

Friendship on fire
Please log in to read the full chapter

The King's son

 

Maybe is destiny o maybe it’s just coincidence but every time someone is born, there is something they must do, something that maybe it’s not their decision but that in the end it represents their nature.

 

And for someone who was born as the future King of Joseon there’s a great responsibility over his shoulders. His wings are chained and he can’t do anything about it but wait, wait for an opportunity to change that fact even if it’s just a 0.00001% of probabilities.

 

Wooyoung just can’t handle his title, he always wanted to live a normal life, it’s not like he doesn’t know the poor conditions that the people live in, but he always believed that somehow they had more opportunities than him.

 

His father always taught him right, he knew that Wooyoung can handle this life if he wanted, but he too knew that his son was somehow done for other thing and to protect him he needed to put someone with good will besides him.

 

Maybe Taecyeon was the best guard for him, he was someone form the lower grades, but was intelligent and he made it into the kings army, but he needed someone else who can deal with those stubborn members of the council but for now it was enough with jus Taec.

 

“Your highness, why are you so stubborn?! Why we need to go out from palace at these hours???” asked Taecyeon trying to make his prince come to his senses.

 

“And why do we need to stay?? I just want to take a walk!” said Wooyoung who was bored from being all the day talking with important people.

 

Taecyeon stopped his steps and made Wooyoung look at him, it was something between them when Taecyeon feel something wasn’t right

 

“Are you that worried?” asked Wooyoung while getting closer to Taec, they were closer than what others think and yeah it has that meaning, and that’s why Taecyeon always wanted to protect him with all his power.

 

“Yes, my prince, you know that with you father sick you’re in danger, even if it’s not that dangerous and that maybe people of the town are good with you, but still there are those in the council…” said Taecyeon while closing his grip around his sword, he knew he mustn’t have this feeling for his prince but still can’t control himself when it comes to Wooyoung.

 

And losing the track of his thoughts in a second he felt Wooyoung’s lips over his own, those lips he knew oh so well, that were so close but so far away from him. It was a soft kiss, just mere seconds.

 

“It’s ok we’ll go out just for a little bit ok?” Asked Wooyoung and Taecyeon just nodded in defeat.

 

They walked a few block away from the palace there was nothing estrange that night and that was a relieve for Taec.

“Hey… did you know the other one that my father wants to put with you to protect me?” Asked Wooyoung a bit embarrassed, because he really wanted to meet him.

 

“Are you worried, my prince?” Asked Taecyeon getting a shook of head as response…. Then he cached it… Wooyoung actually was interested in that someone. Taec got closer to the prince, until they were just mere inches away from each other.

 

Wooyoung got his back against Taecyeon’s chest and then Taec whispered intho Wooyoung ear “Oh so your highness, are you interested in him?” Wooyoung felt a tingle running all over his body, yes, he was interested, but it wasn’t as if he didn’t have any interest in Taecyeon anymore,

 

“Yes” answered Wooyoung with a confident tone “Are you jealous?” asked trying to see if Taec would get mad at his request.

 

“No” answered Taecyeon knowing exactly what Wooyoung was thinking “And what if he’s not a bottom?”  Asked mischievously Taec imagining clearly what would happen.

 

“W-well… I wouldn’t mind” said Wooyoung while blushing jus by the thought of being between two tops…  Wooyoung gulped and when he was going to break this ual tense air there was an arrow flying right to him.

 

“Watch out!” shouted Taecyeon while pushing him to the wall and pressing him trying to avoid any other attack.

 

He looked around there was nothing, but obviously there was someone waiting for them. “Stay here don’t move and shout if you saw something” said Taec watching if there wasn’t any scratch in Wooyoung’s skin.

 

He walked forward and lifted the arrow… yes it was poisoned, it was serious they were trying to kill the prince, his prince, but they weren’t professionals or at least that’s what they wanted him to believe. Just in that moment arrows started to fly towards him. He dodged every arrow and ran towards Wooyoung but just then Wooyoung shouted and tried to fight with the man that was approaching him…. Taecyeon tried to get there but other thugs closed his way. Wooyoung was fighting but there were too many for him to handle. Taecyeon beat a lot of those thugs but then told Wooyoung to run.

 

Wooyoung didn’t want to leave Taec behind but he knew he can be a distraction and maybe he can avoid the others…. He started running through the alleys but then he got into a closed way and he was in serious problems, those tugs were for real and they put some robe over Wooyoung’s mouth and nose.

 

Wooyoung was getting dizzy and wanted someone to help him and when he was almost getting numb there were some sounds and movements, then the grip over his mouth loosened letting him breath.

 

When he was going to fall someone hold him by the waist pulling him up… Wooyoung watched his savior for a brief moment before falling asleep; he was handsome, really handsome. But he was not

Please log in to read the full chapter