Packing Day

Surprise from the past

~Your POV~

The next day I walk up to my phone ringing it was 7am.

“Ugh....... who would be calling me this early?” I said grabbing my phone.

“Yeoboseo?” I said while rubbing my eyes.

“Yeoboseo?” They said back.

“Who is this??” I asked still have asleep.

“Ummm, guess...” He said while I heard people whispering in the background that sounded a lot like Taemin.

“Well, since I hear Taemin’s voice then I gauss.......... Minho??” I said really just guessing at the moment because I am really sleepy.

“WOW!! Soo close but no.... Try again” He said giving me one more chance.

“Ummmmm, well then it has to be Onew because he is the only other one who calls me.” I said getting to boxes out of the closet that my mom left me before she left to go see her new ‘friend’ which I know she is in love with him.

“Ding ding ding!...... We have a winner!~” Onew said making me smile.

“Winner Winner Chicken Dinner~” I said trying to make them laugh.

“Soo what you up to Sunny?” I heard Taemin yell in the phone.

“Nothing just packing for the big move tomorrow.” I said quietly just in case Minho was with them.

“Cool...... Sunny why are you whispering?” Onew asked.

“Oh.... Sorry, my mom is asleep in the living room.” I lied/

“Well, I got to go pack..... I talk to you later??” I asked

“Yea, talk to you later..... Bye Sunny” He said.

I hung up and went to my room to pack when I got a text..

Minho : Miss u~<3

I just smiled and text back
Miss u 2... But maybe I will see you soon.. :)  I clicked the send button, then realized that I just told Minho that I was going to Korea. But it was to late.

What do you mean??? Maybe you’ll see me soon???  He asked

Oh nothing I GTG  I said and then threw my phone on my bed and grabbed a box and started putting my books into it. (n/a: You are a big reader so you have a lot of books)

*Ugh.... I almost gave the secret away!* I thought to my self being mad.

Once I was done putting the books in the box I grabbed the tape and taped it shut. Then wrote 'Sunny's books’ on it.

I was done packing by 3pm... My whole room and the rest of the house the only thing left was my bed so that I had somewhere to sleep tonight.

~Minho POV~

I decided to text Sunny again to see what is up with her but she did not answer.

“HUH??? Thats weird!”  I said

“What is Minho?” Key asked me with a smile on his face that slowly faded when Jonghyun entered the room with a worried look on his face.

“Well, Sunny is not texting me back, she always texts me back.....” I said trying to decide if I should call her or not.

“Relax Minho, she is probably sleeping? She's been up since like 7am.” Jonghyun said.

“Yea your right Dino!” Key and I said at the same time and started to laugh.

“Well, I’m going to bed night guys.” Key said rubbing his eyes.

“Night!!! Key!” I said and went to my bed too, texting Sunny one more time before going to bed.

n/a: Sorry short chapter.......... Really tired I got a softball game tomorrow (wish us luck)......... and Sorry my story is not really going any where right now but trust me it will the next chapter she is moving soo from there it should be good....... Hope you like it.... Luv you!!!  ~<3