The Night

Surprise from the past

 

Hey, Y'all I hope you like this chapter..... My friend didn't edited it soo plz tell me what you think......

 

~Your POV~ 

 

When I hung up the phone, I finished up the hour on the website.......

 

“Ok so Dongseng means younger brother.” I said to my self *YES!!!! I still got my stuff 100% my first try!* I thought.

 

By the time I finished it was almost dinner time, so I headed down stairs to see whats good.

 

“Hey Omma” I said

 

“Hey Sunny, I see you been working on your Korean?” She said back putting her hand on the counter in front of her.

 

“Yeah!!!!! I have been but Onew called so I took a 3 minute brake to talk to him” I said hoping she would ask why he called.

 

“Ne!! I heard you, what did he what??” She asked while checking the chicken in the oven 

 

“Yummy smells good Omma. And oh! He wanted to tell me that they are moving in with Minho in Korea to start a boy band!” I told her with a simile from ear to ear sitting on one of the stool's at the kitchen counter.

 

“Oh cool” She said with a calm voice.

 

“I can’t wait to move now.” I said almost jumping out of my seat.

 

“Sunny Calm down, what do you mean you can’t wait?” She asked with a evil simile on her face.

 

“ I can’t wait to go, like if we leave tomorrow, I will be happy.... And whats with that simile??” I asked her with a creeped out look on my face.

 

“Wellllll.......I-I m-may have told the community that I can be there by Wednesday...” She said well opening the green beans

 

“So you mean to tell me that instead of one week to pack, I have one day!?” I said trying not to jump up and run to my room. (n/a: Just soo you know it's like Monday night) 

 

“Ne!! Why don’t you stay home from school tomorrow?? So pack to that you have time to make sure you have everything?” She said looking me in the eyes 

 

“Sure why not I will call the school and my friends tonight then so that they now I’m moving and they don’t have to worry.” I added while walking up to my room but my mom stopped me.

 

“Why don’t you do that after dinner” she said well putting my plate at the table.

 

“Yea!!!” I said while siting at the table but getting back up seconds letter to get a glass of root beer.

 

After dinner I went to my room and grabbed my phone.... I had 4 messages 2 from Onew, 1 from Minho, and one voice mail from an unknown number.....

 

*I wonder who this could be?* I thought and looked at the messages to see if that could give me a hint but no luck so I went to the voice mail I smiled as I heard Tao’s voice in the voice mail. 

 

Hey Sunny! Onew said 

 

Hey I got BIG NEWS!  Minho texted 

 

Whats the BIG NEWS?  I texted Minho back

 

Well, Why don’t you tell me yours first then I will tell you mine :)  He said 

 

Ugh... I told you I can’t tell anybody  I lied 

 

FINE!!!! I got to go dance again...  He said in an angry tone 

 

*Ugh... he needs to get that though is thick mind of his, Well I better call Tao back* I thought 

 

I called Tao back because he called me and I did not what him to worry.....

 

“Hola, I am calling for Tao Hyung” I said to the lady who answered the phone.

 

“Hey... ok give me one second and I will page you to him.” She said.

 

“Hola.... This is Tao who is this???” He asked.

 

“Tao Oppa! What do you mean who is this? You called me silly~!” I said in a playful tone.

 

“Sunny!! How are you I have not talked to you in forever!!" He said.

 

~Tao’s POV~

 

I called Sunny because we have not talked in like forever and I just got her number from Minho.... 

 

I heard my maid talking to somebody I know it had to be Sunny because I just called her like 30 mins ago...

"Hey.... Ok give me on second and I will page you to him.” I heard her say so I ran to my phone in my room and picked it up.

 

“Tao you got a call on line one.” She called up.

 

“Ok thank you!” I yelled down.

 

“Hola...... This is Tao who is this???” I said into the phone 

 

“Tao Oppa! What do you mean who is this? You called me silly~!” She said with a silly tone.

 

“Sunny!!! How are you?? I have not talk to you in forever!” I exclamed.

 

After talking for about an hour. She said she had to go and pack because she was moving Wednesday...

 

“Where are you moving t?” I asked her with a weird look on my face.

 

“Korea.....Well, I really have to go now, TTYL” She said and hung up.

 

After she hung up, I fell a sleep in my water bed.

 

~Your POV~ 

 

After I hung up I saved Tao’s number in my phone and seat it on the night stand but quickly picked it up and dialed the schools number.

 

*There not going to answer at his late at night* I thought well looking at the clock when somebody answered the phone.

 

“Hello?!?” The person on the phone screamed.

 

“Hey this is Sunny I was just calling to tell you that I’m not going to be there tomorrow and I am moving Wednesday.” I said with a sleepy tone.

 

“Oh... Ok I will write it down and tell the principal tomorrow when he is here, have a good night and hope you have a good life in..... Oh wait where are you moving to Sunny?” He asked

 

“Oh yea, I’m moving to Korea!” I said and told him I had to go. I had a long day tomorrow and need my rest.

 

After I hung up I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

 

 

WOW!!! Tao came out of now where!!!!! Don't ask, it just came into my head as I was writing. Plz comment and tell me what you think!?