What is going on?

Surprise from the past

WAH!! Guys I have not updated in FOREVER!! stupid school T^T Im acually there now but I have some time to update /Claps/ Hehe OH! Guys I Just joined this RP This week and its so awesome! Its acually My Bffs that I made on a diffenent Rp SO please check it out Á La Mode , 0.0 pick a job, make friends, Visit the hosts, get your photo taken by the photographer Suga!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! ~Bacon1994

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sunny’s POV-

 

Minho was looking at me with a shocked look on his face. While the nurse was still making sure he was fine. Which I think should not take that long, once the nurse was done he slowly walk over to me trying not to fall over. I gave him a gently smile and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. 

 

“H-hey Minho Oppa” I said sweetly will smiling 

 

“Hey Sunny” He smiled back

 

“How are you feeling?” 

 

“Better, I guess I still get beat up here too” He chuckled

 

“Yeah! you need to be more careful I’m not going to be here all the time to take care of you” 

 

“I kno-.. wait you brought me here?”

 

“well I had to help” I pointed out into the hallway were Nu’est was standing

 

“Oh, well that is nice of them to help you.Who are they?”

 

“Well you can meet them C’mon” I started to walk to the boys

 

Me and Minho walked out of the nurses office and to where the boys were standing. 

 

“Hey guys. This is Minho one of my best friends.... Minho this is Ren” I said pointing to Ren

 

“Hello.. I’m Choi Minki but please call me Ren” Ren said smiling and bowed 

 

“Hello.. I’m Kang Dong Ho but please call me Baekho” Baekho said doing the same thing as Ren

 

“Hello.. I’m Kim Jong Hyun but please call me JR” JR said doing the same thing as Baekho and Ren

 

“Hey.. I’m Kwak Young Min but thats a long name so call me Aron please” Aron said making everybody laugh 

 

“Yo! I’m Hwang Min Hyun but they call me Minhyun so you can too I hope we can be friends.” Minhyun said trying to look tough but failing

 

“Hey Everybody, Its nice to meet You” Minho says “Thank you guys for helping me, I will pay you back. If you need anything then ple-” 

 

“Minho, Minho” Minho was cut off by a little blonde headed boy running down the hall yelling Minho’s name “Minho, I-I heard what happened, I am so sorry I was no-” the boy stopped and looked at Nu’est then at me then back to Minho “who is this?” He pointed to Nu’est and me. 

 

“TAE!!” I exclaimed and hugged him “Tae its me Sunny” 

 

-JR’s POV- 

 

“TAE!!” Sunny exclaimed and hugged the little boy standing in front of me “Tae is me Sunny” All I could feel is my anger rage and my whole body get hot, I didn’t understand what was going on. So I just shuck it off thinking maybe its just the heat.

 

“Taemin.. This is Nu’est” Sunny said pointing to each of us telling Taemin --I guess was his name-- our names, First Ren, then Baekho, then me, Aron and last Minhyun. 

 

This whole time I could not help but zone out of the whole thing. Thinking about Sunny and How she would know these Taemin and Minho guys. 

 

“JR!!” I Jump out of my skin at the sound of somebody yelling my name “JR. Man wake up, what is wrong with you? You zoned out of the whole thing” Aron said “you could not stop staring at Sunny man, Come on we are going out for Ice cream so we can get to know Sunny and her friends a bit more” Aron said walking down the hall I ran to keep up with him. “Aron do you thing that Sunny is only hanging out with us because she is protecting us?” I asked staring at the ground well walking, Stopping as soon as I noticed Aron was not walking with me anymore. “JR for real where did you get that from. Of course not. If you were listening Sunny said she Loves us, I think she likes you the most though” He said walking up to me and putting his hand on my shoulder “Now man clam down, I thought she would of went for Ren but then again Ren is with Baekho” He said and we started walking to the ice cream shop “Hey, Where is everybody?” They went to change and told us to go and wait for them at the ice cream shop, while I kinda offered us to” I nod and keep walking looking at the ground thinking about Sunny and the stuff Aron told me she said. 

 

-Sunny’s POV-

 

what is up with JR. I thought he zoned out the whole time we were talking and he didn’t say one word to us. I wonder what he was thinking about. I was taken from my thoughts by Ren jumping in front of me “what cha thinking about Sunny?” he smiled brightly which only made me smile back. “Nothing Ren, Just JR and how he was acting back there” “yea he was acting weird” “SUNNY” Minho yelled from behind me “Ne Minho?” I said not looking back. Then I felt something on my back and me being pulled back “YAH!” I yelled falling to the ground hitting my head on the ground hard. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Well, Here is my Story I updated after forever!! YAY!! /claps/ Bacon1994 is back, no more writers block lol ^p^ anyway hope you liked this chappie love yea! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE! <3