It's THAT Time....

Surprise from the past

Hey everybody back again.. This is like one of my favorite stories now for some reason.. well I can really do anything to Incident till proven guilty till I know the pairings to LC9 so if you know tell me PLEASE!! OK TO the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sunny’s POV-

Today was the day I was going to guide Nu’est around the school. I don’t know what I was more nerves about Minho see me in Korea or some crazy fan girl coming up and massing everything up. I got up early this morning to make sure everything good and ready to go. Nu’est is coming over around 7am so we can get them ready. It was 7:04 when the door bell rang and I ran down to get it.

“Mom Nu’est is here” I yelled running back up the steps to finish getting ready

“Umm.. Hey, whats all the hurry about” Minhyun asked my mom who was handing them there school uniform

“Sorry guys!! I’m just not that used to this and  neither is sunny” she said handing Ren his uniform

“Ok! Guys can use My room to get ready and there is a bathroom in next to my room, then My mom will not mind if you use her room - I said running down the steps with all my stuff in my hand - but you got to  hurry cause we got to be at school by 9 but on a normal day we have to be there by 8.

“OK!! Lets get going then” Ren said running up the steps and into my room Baekho fallowing him and Minhyun and Aron in the bathroom and JR in my moms room.

“lets go get their bags ready” Mom said grabbing my arm pulling me to  the kitchen  

I was putting the last notebook in Baekho’s bag and mom was making the last lunch when the guys walked down the steps. They had a different uniform then everybody else because will its Nu’est they get the very best. They had black jeans and black Jackets the only thing different was there shirt. Ren had a white graphic t-shirt with a leopard print vest. Minhyun had a black graphic shirt. JR had a black graphic shirt but he had pick gloves. Baekho had a white t-shirt with a ‘P’ on it . Aron had a white t-shirt with some kind of graphic on it. They all also had a chain over the right pocket, which was weird cause nobody was allowed with chains in school before. They all walked into the kitchen standing in a line, and one by one I tossed them there bags. I checked the time on my phone it was 7:42, I feel like I am getting a kid ready for his first day of kindergarten.

“Ok so Baekho here, Ren here, Minhyun here, Aron here, and JR here” I said as I tossed the bags “Mom lunches?”

“Yea Sweetie here” she said handing me the bags

“Ok so Ren, Aron, JR, Minhyun and Baekho here are you lunches” “oh and schedules? Mom where are the guys schedules?”

“Here” she said handing me the slips of paper and walking to get her keys

“let’s go guys” I said walking to the do giving them paper as we walked to the car

We go to school, before we got out I had to take a deep breath to calm my self cause to be honestly I was a little scared. But I know I can do it, the guys have faith in me, my mom has faith in me and Mr.Choi has faith in me.

“Sunny are you ok?” came from Ren who put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me

“Yea I’m f- oh no hind me”

“what who is it?” came from my mom with a worried tone

“Minho hyung mom he still does not know I moved to Korea”

“Then tell him honey how many hints have you gave him”

“a lot wae?”

“Then he is blind not to know that you moved here”

“OMO that is Taemin” “what is he doing here?”

“Honey its school he is here to learn”

“well we got to get in there so we are not late” come from Baekho

“Yea lets go I can’t protect you and hind from Minho so I rather let him see me then you get hurt”

We all got out of the car and we got out of course we got attention  from everyone even Minho and his group. I could here the screaming fan girls as we walked pass them, we walked passed Minho and he tried to stop us but I was not really listening to him I was busy watching the girls so that they would not make a move to Nu’est.


“Sunny?” I heard Ravi call my name from behind the fan girls

“Neh.. Ravi whatz up?”

“Nothing.. I heard Nu’est was at the school”

“umm. yea they are right here” I pointed behind me

“really? you know them?”

“Yea my mom is there new manger.. Anyway I need to get them to class. You coming with?”

“Neh..”

“Ren.. Whats your first class?”

“English with Mr.Choi”

“Baekho?”

“English”

“Minhyun?”

“English”

“JR?”

“Math”

“and Aron?”

“Math”

“OK!! Well I was hoping that we all have the same class but JR and Aron stick together  DO NOT leave each other. I know I’m sounding like a Crazy Umma or something but there are crazy kids in this school.”

I walked them to there class and then we went to English with the rest of the group. I really did feel like a Umma right now but I don’t care anything to keep them save.

“Anyong.. Mr. Choi sorry we all a little late” I said and bowed a full 90 degrees

“Anyong.. Sunny don’t worry about it. You might what to get back to them” he pointed to Nu’est who was now has about 12 fan girls on them now

“YAH!! Take your seat  Now!! no need to surround them go shoo” I yelled which got everybody’s attention in the room.

-JR’s POV-

Ever since that day manger came and introduced Sunny I could not get her out of mind. I really wish I had class with her, Aron was nice but she would be better.  I was sitting at my desk with Aron trying not to get to much attention. Which didn’t work cause as soon as somebody walked though the door Aron had to wave and say hey. Which caused everybody to notice who we were and scream and fan girl. I mean do get me wrong I love our fans, with out them were would be . Nowhere right but it can get really annoying sometimes hear them scream. Luckily the teacher walked in before the girls could get to us.

“Hello class”

“Anyong Mrs. Young” we all said well everybody but me and Aron

“I see we have two new students - she pointed to us making me swallow hard - will you please intrudes your self’s?”

“Neh.. - I got up and faced the class pulling Aron with me - My name is Jonghyun but people call m-”

“JR Oppa we love you!!” I heard a group of girls call from the other side of the room

“My name is Aron.” Aron simple said and we sat back down in ours seats hoping to be able to get back to sunny in one piece

The rest of the class went by fast but I did not really pay attention I was looking out the window trying to finger out why we need to be here and not in the studio practicing. Class ended and Me and Aron pretty much ran out of the class trying not to catch any of the girls and get to Sunny and the others as soon as possible. I was in luck Sunny and the others were standing out where we said we would meet to go to the next class. Once we got there out of breathe from running, we caught our breathe and told Sunny what happened in class. She just shock her head and stared getting the classes and finally me and her had a class together. But I really need to get her out of my head, we walked to class and she asked me to sit next to her. I wanted to say yes so bad but I really have to focuses on my work and with hear sitting next to me I will not be able to focuses.

“Can’t I already told Minhyun I sit with him” I lied

“Oh! Ok” She said looking at the ground and walking the seat next to Ren  

“That was kind of mean JR. Sunny is a nice girl and you should at lest be a little nice to her” Minhyun whispered so nobody could hear him.

“but Minhyun I can’t if I am then she will now My feelings for her”

“Good Morning class” Mr.Lee said hoping to the black broad with a huge grin on his face

“Sunny can you come here please?”

‘Umm. Neh Mr.Lee”

Mr.Lee and Sunny talked about something for about 2 minutes then sunny took her seat again and Mr.Lee started class. Thank god there was no introducing our self  in this class.

-back to Sunny’s POV-

We made it though to Lunch and I was still confused way JR was being mean to me or not talking to me at all. Does he not like me? Did I say something wrong? We were walking down the hall to lunch  I saw something. NO not something someone but who? I looked around any I saw everyone in the group was there. So I looked back at the person, he looks so familiar, Minho? Taemin? So I tell the guys to held up one minute. I walk over and the guys follow, my gauss had  been right Minho had been beat up and pushed against the lockers. This brought back memories from when we first meet.

-Flashback-

I was walking down the hall with a group of my friends and I saw something going on down the hall to a  boy.  I walked up and hid at the corner just so I could hear what was going on. It was two 8th graders picking on a 7th grader.

“Look at the weak little boy” One boy said

“Going to cry for your mommy” the other said

The boy was on the ground looking up at the too older boys. One of the boys raised he fist to hit him and him in gut. Then the other guy kicked him in the back then again the other guy punched him in the face. I couldn’t take it anymore and ran to get Mr. hyun (the history teacher) to stop them by time I got back with mr, hyun the boy was on the ground eyes closed. It looked like he was sleeping but he wasn’t, when we got there the boys were still there and Mr.hyun took them up to the principles office and told me to get him to the nurse right away. And that is what I did I took him to the nurse when we got there I stayed there to make sure he was ok (I don’t know why I don’t even now him) I was standing in the ‘waiting room’ if that what you wanted to call it when somebody came running in
.


“where is he?” he asked in a panic tone out of breathe


“In there” I said point to the door where the nurse had taken him “but nobody’s allowed in there yet” I stopped him before he ran in


“Ugh.. I hope he is ok, this all my fault I should of stayed with him and not left with my friends”


“He is fine - I walk up to him and gave him a hug even though I did not know him I know he need one - I know this is the wrong time to ask this but whats your name?”


“Taemin U?


“Sunny”


At that moment the boy had walked out with a bag of ice on his head and a band ad on his leg and hand.


“Taemin-ah you came” he smiled a weak smile


“Neh.. That is what best friends are for - he hugged him gently as if he would brake if he hugged him to tight - oh this is Sunny the one who saved you” he pointed to me


“Oh! Hey Sunny thank you for saving me my name is Minho”


“no problem well now that I know your save I need to get to class see ya”
“see ya”  they said together


(a/n: Guys remember this starts in the States and then they move to Korea)


-end of flashback -
Only this time I was not there to stop it and we don’t even now who did it. I felt really mad at my self for not trying to help him either but he was not  the same little weak kid he was back then. But same time as the first I took him to the nurse but this time I had the guys help to carry him. “Guys can help?” I was trying to pick up Minho but he was not as light as last time. The guys came over and Baekho picked Minho up bridle style. “where to?” Baekho asked so I just started leading the way to the nurses office (even tho I felt like I need to hurry). Once we got there I walked into talk to the nurse, she told me we could go to class. I felt like I needed to stay but my mind was telling me to go to class. I finally decided to go to class to help the guys, I will come back after class and check on Minho.


“Ok next class?”

I realized that Baekho and Ren had every class together, JR had every class with me but math, Aron and Minhyun had every class together but math and English. I was trying to keep my mind off of JR and on Minho for the class but it was almost impossible. I keep looking over when he was not looking and watching him. When he looked up I would quickly make it look like I was working on my work. What as gotten into me, Class finally ended and that was the last class of the day. So me and Ren, Baekho, JR. Ran to get Aron and Minhyun so we can go check on Minho.
When we got to the nurse’s office I knocked on the door and opened it. Minho was sitting on the table with the ice pack to his head the nurse was checking his lags to make sure there was no broken bones. I took a deep breath and walked in to a depressed looking Minho that soon brighten up as soon as he saw me. He jumped up from the table blinking like he saw a ghost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! umm.. so yea I spent like a week on this chapter (or maybe more) Idk Lost track so yea umm.. still no f*ing internet which is pissing me off. The only way I am updating now is because I am outside and you can get my aunt's internet from my drive way so yay!! Happy about that I hope you guys liked this chapter *prays* I worked really hard on it. The ending I am was not sure about but then I asked by sister and she said "yea leave it with a cliff hang" so yea here you go.. HOPEFULY!! I get internet soon and I can be on her more but school is coming soon :( and my best friend moved to a different school double :(. yeah High school here I come!!! LOL so yea that is way my writing is not that good as everybody elses..

So happy I wrote my cousin today (BTw he is Oklhoma at BT *basic training*)and I got to make him a pic but when I went to wal-mart to get it print it out it got cut the wrong way so I had to start over. but the second time I just went to the wa-mart website and made it like that go to go tomorrow to pick it up..
well gtg (Got To Go ) I been on still but reading not updating sorry. see ya