Big News

Surprise from the past

Text between you and Minho are in italics........ BTW you had a crush on Minho for like 5 mouths now......... You were going to tell him be he bet you to it by saying he was moving in one week........ Seen then you did not talk to him for like a mouth because you did not have his number..... but you finlly got it from one of his friends...


~Your POV~

I was siting on my bed texting my friend Minho, he just moved to Korea......

Hey Minho :)  I said

Hey Sunny  :) Minho said sounding a little more exited to hear from me then I was of him

I was about to text him back when my mom walked in the room, I did’t even both to look up.....

“Hey mom.” I said without look up from my phone.

“Hey Sunny I got big news!” She said.

At that note I look up from my phone........ “What is it??’ I asked her kinda scared because her idea of big news was different from mine.

“We’re moving!!!!!” She almost screamed jumping on to my bed making me fall to the floor (n/a: yea that is how hard she jumped..... She is not that big, it makes you think)

“Owww!!!! “I said almost screaming. “What do you mean we are moving????” I asked her confused.

“Well, I got a job offer in Korea and I took it........ So that means you will be going to a new school.”

“Wait.... will i get to finish school here first cause the year is almost done...... I got like a week left......” I asked her trying not to cry because I don’t what to leave my friends but yet I get to see my best friend in the whole world.

“Ne!!!” She said.

“What????” I asked her.

“Ne!!!” she said again..... *Oh, ne means yes in Korean, which means you have one week to get your korean back together.* I said to myself.

I need to work on my Korean, I took Korean in like fifth grade I know a little like Omma and Appa but I don’t know that much any more.

She got up from my bed, gave me a hug. “I emailed you a link so you can brash up on your Korean.” She said.

“Ok.... Kasamnida!” (Thank you) I said and hugged her back.

I quickly grabbed my laptop and checked my email..... *Yep there it is the link that will help me with Korean* I thought.

OH, I almost forgot. I grabbed my phone from the floor to text Minho back and tell him the big news, *Well, maybe I will keep that a surprise for now* I thought..... When I found that I had 5 new messages all from Minho.....

“UGH..... He worries to much sometimes.” I said.

You there? Sunny He said

HELLO!!! do I need to come down there or call 911???  The 2ed message said.

Are you mad at me???  He said in the last message.

No I’m fine. Sorry my mom came in with ‘BIG NEWS’. I said

Ok..... I’m glad you are fine, and what was the ‘BIG NEWS’  He asked.

You’ll fine out latter.... It’s a surprise! ^_^  I said.

Petty please? :’(  He begged.

Nope!!!! Sorry! My mom said don’t tell any one. I lied.

FINE!!!! Be that way!... Well I got to go.. I got dance practice in half an hour. He explained

OK TTYL BFF!!! Wait why do you have dance practice??? I asked but he did not answer.

I put my phone on the end stand and sat back down on my bed

*I better start on my ‘Homework’ my mom gave me* I thought

1st question

What does Hyung mean?

Older brother to a guy
Younger brother to girl
sister to a guy
younger brother to a guy

*That’s an easy one* I thought. “A an older brother to a guy?” I said when my phone started to ring and play Ring Ding Dong by SHINee which I know was Onew because he put that as his ringtone.

I pick up the phone..... “Annyeonghaseyo?” I said *Hey maybe I’m not that bad at Korean as I thought*


“Annyeonghaseyo!” Onew said.

~Onew’s POV~

I decided to call Sunny to tell her that me and the boys are moving in with Minho in Korea I hope she will be ok with this. Everybody else was too Chicken to call her. Lol chicken, I love chicken.... Anyway.... Sunny picked up on the third ring. Lol she maybe enjoying her new ringtone I downloaded for her?


“Annyeonghaseyo?” She said into the phone sounding bored out of her mind

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I said back

“Whats wrong??” I addded.

“Nothing just bored. My mom has me ‘re’ learning my korean.” She said.

“Why????” I said trying to make some conversion before I place the information to her.

“Because she got a job offer in Korean and took it. She told me this morning that we were moving” *I got to make sure that he doesn’t tell Minho* Sunny thought

“Really?? Then guess what I have to tell you?” I said.

“What did you have to tell me???” Sunny asked sounding a little confused.

“Well, Minho said that he was going to start a boy band group and he wanted me, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun to be in it!” I said.

“Yea!?!?” She said questioning me a little.

“So let me guess? You guys are moving to Korea too???” She added.

“Yeah!!! I was sacred that you would be mad or upset because, you know Minho left and now we are leaving.... But now i’m happy to find out that your going too!” I said

“Yeah!!!”


“Well... I got to go my mom said I have to spend an hour a day on this stupid website she gave me. And I’ve been on for like 5 mins.... Well, not really she just said I had to spend some time on it, not and hour soooo... Bye!” She said and hung up.

 

Well, it's late so im going to bed 1:41am wow never stayed up this long in forever..... Well, I whated to posted this so Here you go Hope you like it <3