Mission suicide part 1

The 200 pounds beauty goes slim.

 

“Hani-ah! Tell us about the timing.” Key came running happily after school on my way home.

“What timing?” I asked confused.

“He’s asking about the suicide schedule.” Jjong joined us. Wow. My friends are so excited about me suiciding!

“I never said the timing. But now that you’ve reminded me, isn’t it best to be done now? Yes, I’m doing it now.” I acted determined. They’ll try to stop me from suiciding now and I’ll be tension free. To be honest, I thought about the suicide plan the whole day while attending the classes and then I realized that I can’t really abandon my poor chocolate bars and cakes and puddings I stored in my personal fridge. That’d be such a waste of money and daddy’s efforts. And what about the lasagna that mom promised me tomorrow? And I have a test due on Thursday so I got to score an A+ in it too. I have so much to do in my life but I can’t go back on my words when it comes to these two. I’m sure they’ll persuade me from committing suicide.

“Okay. Let’s spot a bridge nearby.” Key said a bit too enthusiastically. So my plan back-fired me…along with my best friends…

“Why are you so enthusiastic about me suiciding, Key?”

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s a once in a lifetime occasion of witnessing a suicide. And it’s my best friend doing the honors! What can get better than this!?” That spark in his eyes is so creepy at the moment.

We spotted a bridge after walking some more. Why are all the bridges appearing now of all times? I wasn’t really serious when I said I’d commit suicide, guys… My bestfriends —who look like my arch enemies at the moment— looks so excited about it that I can’t take my words back anymore. Not even if I tried to. They won’t let me escape this stupid misery anymore…

Jonghyun scanned the bridge as he got closer to it and Key did some weird calculations. I’m scared of Key’s calculation now. He’s a freaking mathematic nerd! I always work it out by memorizing the formulae and equations theoretically. Practical mathematics was never my piece strawberry dipped in chocolate syrup with a cup of hot chocolate accompanying it.

“Wow. The distance between the bridge and the road is no joke. The height should be 120 feet at the very least! Which means when converted to meters, it’s 37 meters! You jump from here and I can guarantee your heavy soul in heaven.” He smiled enthusiastically. God, why of all times are my best friends being supportive now!?

I went to the edge of the bridge where my best friends were standing and sneaked a peak at the cars and vehicles hollering down. Gulping is an understatement of what I feel like doing right now. No kidding.

“G-guys, I think it’s better to suicide from here when the vehicles down there are fewer in number, isn’t it?” I could feel myself stuttering by the mere trauma of imagining myself down there covered in blood.


“Hmm… I think you are right.” I smiled secretly; imaginarily celebrating by blowing bubbles. “We don’t want your parents to pay the compensation to those many people because of you destructing those expensive cars or the road down or even worse, both. The dent or most probably; the hole will be too much a trauma for them.” Jjong said, bursting those celebratory imaginary bubbles of mine…

“You make me sound like some giant or a She-Hulk by saying that.”

“Anyways, plan jumping off the bridge failed?” Key’s expression turned all sad and gloomy.

“On second thoughts, I’m hungry. Let’s go and eat some delicious burgers.” I said while rubbing my clothed tummy.

“Some? I highly doubt.” Jonghyun scoffed. Yeah right. I forgot my best friend sure knows me very well.


A/N:

I wasn't going to update but i decided against it looking at the lovely comments I got with my 1st update :) So, here it is, the part 1. A lot is waiting in the part 2 hence that update will make up for the short length of this one. 

Comments are ALWAYS adored and loved by me. So, THROW THEM TO ME READERS! And wow, I got 6 subbers already! (I forced a few of my dongsaengs to read the fic) the 2nd part won't be updated today coz I'm extremely busy today and the whole week. So, possibly next Thursday? :) 

Take care till then. This is Ashmy signing out..

Anneyong and Jaljayeo~ ^^