SEQUEL: You're all I Want

You're Mine

"Nam Sun sshi? Heung Soo sshi? Please be at the set." One of the crew comes in and informs Nam Sun and Heung Soo at the dressing room.

"Alright." Nam Sun answers as the woman crew nodded her head and closed the door behind her.

"Come on! Let's go." Nam Sun stood up as he held Heung Soo's hand.

Heung Soo nodded his head and stood up as he tried to free Nam Sun's hand but Nam Sun still held tight. Nam Sun headed towards the door as he held Heung Soo's hand.

"I don't think it's appropriate for us to walk out like this." Heung Soo said that made Nam Sun stop walking.

"What?" Nam Sun asked as he turned to look at Heung Soo.

"I don't think it's fine for us to walk out holding hands." Heung Soo said staring down at their hands.

"Who cares." Nam Sun laughed but Heung Soo didn't.

"People would judge. That's all." Heung Soo said as he pulled his hand free.

Nam Sun's laughter died out as he stared at his now empty hand. Heung Soo walked pass Nam Sun and walked out the door. Nam Sun was honestly hurt and furious. Who the hell cares if they were gay? Who even cares if they were dating? Who cares?! It was their life. Nam Sun supressed his anger and soon enough left the room too.

"Alright models, with your partners please!" The photographer called directing the models to their positions.

Heung Soo was already on the set and a tall and y looking model stood next to him. Nam Sun stood behind the photographer as he watched them. 

"Now Heung Soo, get close to Se Ri. Show intimacy." The photographer directed.

Heung Soo inched closer to the female model and clutched onto her small waist.

"Relax Heung Soo!" The photographer said as he started taking a few shots.

"Imagine she's your girlfriend! Don't be awkward!" The photographer continued as he took more shots.

Heung Soo looked tensed at first but with the photographer's directions, Heung Soo loosened his grip on her waist and pulled her closer to him. Their face were inches away but they weren't looking at each other. The female model had her hand on Heung Soo's chest as she looked up at his face.

"Why don't we try a kiss now." The photographer said all of a sudden.

Heung Soo got wide-eyed as he turned to look at Nam Sun. Nam Sun looked away as he acted like he hadn't heard anything and walked towards where the other model too was sitting waiting for her turn. Heung Soo felt anger burning inside of him. What? Is this suppose to be some sort of a revenge? Fine, Heung Soo thought. If he wanted revenge so badly then why not Heung Soo do it too? Heung Soo turned his attention to the model in his arms and smiled at her. The model looked as tall as him with her high heels on.

Heung Soo lightly placed one of his hand on her cheek and pulled her into a kiss.

"More passionately!" The photographer said as he camera continued to click.

After Heung Soo and Se Ri was done, it was Nam Sun and Ah Young's turn. Nam Sun too decided to pose as intimately as possible with Ah Young. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth right? 

"Nam Sun! Are you angry or something?! Stop frowning and give me a softer look!" The photographer scolded as he stared at Nam Sun.

Nam Sun apologized before he decided to soften up his face. At the same time, his eyes searched for Heung Soo but he was no where to be seen. After a few more cuts they were done. Compared to Heung Soo and Se Ri, Nam Sun and Ah Young had no kissing shots. The most they did was hug and intimately lied on the couch they had on the set.

"Good work, Nam Sun sshi." Ah Young complimented when they were done.

"Thanks. You too." Nam Sun answered with a smile.

Nam Sun and Ah Young parted ways and Nam Sun headed for his dressing room that he shared with Heung Soo. Nam Sun honestly wished that Heung Soo wasn't mad at him. He didn't want to stay mad at Heung Soo for long either. Nam Sun was nearing the door and heard a loud thud that instantly made Nam Sun's heart race.

"Heung Soo ya!" Nam Sun called as he swung the door opened.

The next thing he saw wasn't something he was expecting. Heung Soo was on the floor next to the couch with his shirt ed and Se Ri was lying next to him in his arm. The both of them looked shocked to see Nam Sun standing by the door. Nam Sun could feel his anger boil. Nam Sun snickered as he glared at the both of them.

"It's not what you're thinking!" Heung Soo yelled as he pushed Se Ri out of his hand.

"No, I think I get it what this is." Nam Sun scoffed as he turned to walk out.

Heung Soo hurried scrammbled to his feet and ran after Nam Sun.

"Ko Nam Sun!" Heung Soo called after him and his voice boomed through the spacious studio.

All the crew staff stared at them. Nam Sun stopped walking and faced Heung Soo. Heung Soo looked flustered by all the stares they were recieveing at the moment.

"What? Don't have the guts? Fine." Nam Sun said as he tried to stomp off but Heung Soo's reflexes were quicker as he grabbed Nam Sun's arm.

"Let's not do this here." Heung Soo whispered.

"If you're so embaressed by this, you don't have to see me again." Nam Sun said as he tried to walk away again.

Heung Soo tugged onto Nam Sun's arm and pinned him against the wall.

"Fine. If you want them to know so badly..." Heung Soo said those words before he pressed his lips roughly against Nam Sun's.

Everyone on the set stared as two hot male models were sharing a steamy kiss before their eyes.

"She came on to me while I was changing. You're all I want. I'm not embarassed by you. I love you." Heung Soo said earnestly as he stared into Nam Sun's eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was pretty short... You guys were asking for sequels and I didn't had any idea... Pretty cliche too this one but I just hope it's good enough for you guys... I'm still not used to writing 's honestly... >_<