The Model Who Waits

You're Mine

Nam Soon was deep in his slumber when his arms conciously felt around for Heung Soo but he wasn't where he was supposed to be. Nam Sun turned and still he noticed that Heung Soo wasn't in bed. Heung Soo's side of the blanket was pushed towards his side showing that he had probably gotten out of bed earlier. Nam Soon stretched his sore body. He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep but the sun had already rised. He could see the sun shine seeping though the curtains. Nam Soon  wasn't bothered to allow the sunshine into the bedroom and headed for the door. 

As soon as he opened the door, he could smell and hear the sound of eggs frying on a pan and the sound of a knife against a chopping board. Nam Soon rubbed his barely opened eyes as he walked towards the kitchen. Slowly, Heung Soo's back came into view. Heung Soo was in his usual red apron as he swiftly moved around the kitchen probably making breakfast.

"Good morning." Nam Soon said groggilly as he hugged Heung Soo's waist.

"G'morning sleepy head." Heung Soo said as he checked on his fried eggs.

Nam Sun tried to give Heung Soo a kiss but before he managed to, Heung Soo stopped him from coming any closer.

"You better go brush your teeth first." Heung Soo said as he moved out of Nam Soon's embrace and went to plate up.

Nam Soon pouted but obeyed Heung Soo's orders. Nam Soon went to the bathroom to freshen himself up while Heung Soo continued to make breakfast. Heung Soo was plating up Nam Soon's share of food when Nam Soon finally came out of the bathroom. Nam Soon was topless by then as he wiped his face with a face towel.

"Where's your shirt?" Heung Soo frowned.

"I took it off. Didn't want to get it wet." Nam Soon said as he sat down.

"Anyways, wanted to look y for you." Nam Soon continued as he smirked.

"Yeah right." Heung Soo chuckled shaking his head as he ate.

"Don't you think I deserve a morning kiss now that I've brushed my teeth?" Nam Soon said as he cocked his eyes brows while he inched closer towards Heung Soo.

"Just eat your breakfast." Heung Soo said as he pushed Nam Soon's head away with his index finger.

Nam Soon pouted as he picked up his utensils. Nam Soon hated when Heung Soo would that push and pull thing.

"Clean up after you're done will ya? I need to get ready." Heung Soo said already getting up from his seat.

"What? Where are you going?" Nam Soon asked.

"I need to get ready for work." Heung Soo said placing his dishes in the sink as he untied his apron at the same time.

"Work? You got a new photoshoot?" Nam Soon asked as he lit up.

Nam Soon felt glad that they were finally able to get out of the slump they were facing at the moment with this new job if Heung Soo did well. What is he even implying of course Heung Soo would do well. Nam Soon waited for Heung Soo to answer him but instead Heung Soo straight went into their room. Nam Soon decided to just quickly finish up his breakfast and ask Heung Soo again when his done getting ready.

As soon as Nam Soon was done putting away the leftovers and washing the dishes, he waited by their bedroom door waiting for Heung Soo to get ready. When the door was finally unlocked, Heung Soo came out wearing a plain white shirt and a pair of black slacks. 

"That's a bit formal to be wearing to a photoshoot don't you think?" Nam Soon joked but Heung Soo wasn't laughing.

"I might not be home for dinner so fix yourself anything and I think we still have some left over side dishes form last night." Heung Soo said as he headed towards the shoe rack.

"Owh... Ok." Nam Soon answered but he felt that Heung Soo wasn't acting much like himself.

"Where's the photoshoot? I'll bring lunch over for you later." Nam Soon said in a cheerful manner.

"Nevermind. I'll just eat with the staff later." Heung Soo said and left.

Nam Soon had a bad feeling about how Heung Soo was acting. He even felt like Heung Soo's dressing was oddly not him. Why would he be wearing a plain white shirt and black slacks to a photoshoot? Without hesitating long, Nam Soon didn't care if he was topless, he grabbed his jacket and zipped it up to his chin and grabbed a cap that was hanging by the coat rack and hurried out. Good thing he didn't slept in his pajamas last night. Instead he wore a pair of old sports track. 

Nam Soon was lucky to be able to catch up with Heung Soo and followed after him quietly. Heung Soo wore a baseball cap over his head and a pair of earphone over it. Nam Soon could easily recognize Heung Soo from the back. His large upper built was easily recognizable and he towered over mostly everyone due to his tall height. Everywhere he walked, made it seem like he was a model on a fashion runway.

Soon enough, they reached a small alley about a kilometer away from their apartment. The alley was lined with a few shops and a small cozy coffee shop placed at the end of the line of shops. The alley was narrow but the walls around it was filled with street art down from chalk drawings to even spray paint graffittis. Nam Soon saw Heung Soo walked into the small cafe. The signboard in bold letters wrote, "Happy Coffee" and smaller subscript that wrote, "Let our happy coffee make your day."

"A coffee shop?" Nam Soon whispered. By then, Nam Soon had already realized that Heung Soo wasn't there for a photoshoot or anything modelling related.

Nam Soon observed as Heung Soo walked to the back of the shop and soon enough he came out in a brown apron that had the coffee shop's  logo and a matching cap. A women about her mid 40's wearing a black short sleeved shirt and matching apron and cap just like Heung Soo was wearing approached him. She seemed to be telling Heung Soo the things he should do and Heung Soo continued to nod and probably occasionally a few yes.

Nam Soon leaned against the alley wall as he watched Heung Soo greet their first customer. Nam Soon felt bad that without thinking far he assumed that Heung Soo had a photoshoot. It also made him feel bad that Heung Soo went as far as getting a job waiting tables just to keep their income coming. Nam Soon didn't feel like waiting there anymore. Nam Soon turned away from the coffee shop and headed for their apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day of waiting tables, Heung Soo was glad that his first day of work was finally ending.

"Heung Soo sshi! Table 15 needs to be cleared." The manager called for him.

"Nae!" Heung Soo answered her and headed towards table 15 with a rag and a tray.

When he was finally done cleaning up the shop, Heung Soo retreated into the male changing room and hung his apron and cap into his assigned locker. He grabbed his belongings and was done for the day. Heung Soo was tired and his body was sore from all the work. 

"I'm home." Heung Soo announced when he walked through the front door of the apartment. 

There was no answer and the house seemed to be poorly lit at the moment. Heung Soo placed his shoes neatly on the shoe rack and headed towards their living room.

"Go Nam Soon!" Heung Soo called out.

"Owh, Heung Soo ya. You're home?" Heung Soo heard Nam Soon's voice.

Heung Soo turned towards the kitchen and saw that Nam Soon was wearing his red apron and his face was covered with some sort of white powder. Probably flour. The kitchen was the only part of the house that was brightly lit.

"Come let's eat. I was just about done." Nam Soon said as placed a bowl of rice for Heung Soo.

It was odd to be seeing Nam Soon in an apron making an effort to make dinner. Nevertheless, Heung Soo took his seat but his eyes wouldn't leave Nam Soon's back. Nam Soon was picking up two bowls of soup from the kitchen counter. It was then that he realized that this was how Nam Soon felt everytime he waited for him to get dinner ready as he sat at the dinner table staring at his back.

"What are you looking at?" Nam Soon's voice woke him from his subconcious.

"Urm... nothing. You're such a messy cook." Heung Soo said as he scooped a spoonful of white rice.

"Well, you know that my only specialty is ramyun. Here, have some egg rolls." Nam Soon said as he placed some mashed up eggs on his spoon.

"That's egg rolls? Are you sure they aren't burnt ommolette?" Heung Soo asked as he observed them.

"Hey, I tried my best but it just decided not to keep its shape." Nam Soon answered as he fed himself some ot the so called egg rolls.

Heung Soo could only chuckle as he munched on his food. After dinner, Heung Soo was about to help Nam Soon clean the table but Nam Soon stopped him.

"It's okay. I'll do it. You go and take a shower." Nam Soon said as he carried the dishes to the sink.

Heung Soo walked over to Nam Sun and wrapped his arms around Nam Soon's waist as he rested his chin on Nam Soon's shoulder.

"Thanks for dinner." Heung Soo said.

"That's all?" Nam Soon joked.

"Why all of a sudden." Heung Soo asked but he didn't let go of Nam Soon's waist.

"You hated cooking." Heung Soo continued as he fiddled with the knot Nam Soon had made with the apron at the front of his stomach.

"You're probably tired. Go shower and get some sleep." Was all Nam Soon said.

"I saw you in front of the coffee shop earlier." Heung Soo said finally.

"You what? What are you talking about. I was here all day." Nam Soon said sounding baffled as he faced Heung Soo.

"Don't lie. I could easily recognize your ugly pair of tracks and that baseball hat i gave you in middle high." Heung Soo said.

Nam Soon sighed as he wrapped his arms around Heung Soo's neck.

"I just felt really sorry. We're in a slump and we have no income but I'm doing nothing while you decided to go wait tables." Nam Soon said as he nibbled his lip.

"Don't be. It was my choice. I was going to tell you though." Heung Soo said as he wiped the flour Nam Soon had on his face earlier.

"Maybe I should get a job too. I could probably do that delivery job I did in high school again." Nam Soon said as he tried to brainstorm for any other choice of job he could do.

"Why don't you put that thought aside and accompany me to bed." Heung Soo said.

"You're naughty tonight." Nam Soon said, his face lighting up again.

"I just said sleep and nothing else. You're the one who's thinking naughty. Now, finish up those dishes." Heung Soo said laughing as he let go of Nam Soon's waist.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Heung Soo said as he headed for the bedroom.

"Forget those dishes! Heung Soo ya! Wait for me!" Nam Soon said as he undone the apron and left it as it is on the floor as he chased after Heung Soo.

"Go away ! I'm trying to take a shower." Heung Soo grumbled as he ed his shirt.

"Then let's shower together." Nam Soon said as he helped Heung Soo undress.

"Seriously, I'm tired," Heung Soo said.

"Then I shall give you a nice long massage after our shower." Nam Soon teased again.

"Shut up and go finish those dishes." Heung Soo said as he pushed Nam Soon away and hurried into the bathroom.

Nam Soon pouted but ended up moving to the kitchen to finish what he had left off earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha... Okay, a new update to this! I don't really know where this is suppose to go but well, just wrote whatever i liked and i kinda made Nam Soon a bit y in here... >_<

Anyways, hope you guys like it!! Lots of love,<3