Let's Not Hide

You're Mine

Heung Soo sat on the couch with his knees close to his chest as he stared at the newspapers lying on the coffee table. The articles on the newspapers glared at him. Each and every one of the aricle had a picture of him and Nam Sun kissing in the studio a few days ago. Their public affection and confession made into the tabloid and words were going about regarding their relationship. Heung Soo sighed thinking that their modelling careers were probably being ruined at the moment.

"Hey, what are you doing up late?" Heung Soo heard Nam Sun's groggy voice next to his ear as Nam Sun wrapped his arms around Heung Soo's waist.

"I can't sleep." Heung Soo whispered but his eyes wouldn't leave the articles laid out in front of his eyes.

"Would you stop worrying about that and come to bed with me?" Nam Sun's breath tickled the side of Heung Soo's neck as he gave him tiny little kisses.

"How can you not think about that?" Heung Soo frowned as he turned to face Nam Sun.

"They'll forget about it soon so just give it a rest." Nam Sun sighed as he stared at Heung Soo.

"I don't think they'd simply forget two models being gay and in a relationship plus we pretty much gave them more than they wanted!" Heung Soo could hear his voice getting louder.

"Even so, you still need sleep Heung Soo ya." Nam Sun tried to persuade him but Heung Soo chose not to look at him.

When Heung Soo remained quiet, Nam Sun grabbed Heung Soo's shoulder and pushed him down on the couch. Heung Soo looked flustered as he stared into Nam Sun's eyes.

"Yah. What are you doing?" Heung Soo asked.

Nam Sun leaned in and started kissing Heung Soo's neck. Heung Soo squirmed feeling ticklish.

"I'm not in the mood for any of this Nam Sun ah." Heung Soo said trying to push Nam Sun away.

"Stop lying." Nam Sun whispered before he kissed Heung Soo on the lips.

At first Heung Soo tried to fight Nam Sun's kisses but as it continued he found himself honestly enjoying it. Spending time alone that night made him miss Nam Sun's touch. He hadn't been able to fall asleep lately and now recieveing attention from Nam Sun made him feel good. After a few deep kisses, both of them fell into the trance of sleep. Nam Sun had his arms wrapped around Heung Soo's waist as they slept on the couch till the wee morning.

Heung Soo was too tired to even notice that it was morning and the sunlight was seeping through the curtains making the dark living room slightly brighter. Nam Sun who had woken up an hour ago, went over to Heung Soo's side and lightly brushed Heung Soo's hair out of his face.

"Heung Soo ya... Ireonna." Nam Sun called but Heung Soo only stirred.

After several attempts, Heung Soo still remained on the couch asleep. Nam Sun went over to their room, grabbed a pair of jeans and jacket before dropping them on top of Heung Soo making Heung Soo wake up surprised.

"What's all this?" Heung Soo said with only one eye opened.

"Get ready. There's somewhere we need to go." Nam Sun simply said as he started walking towards the kitchen.

Heung Soo still sat on the couch confused. Nam Sun stopped walking and turned to face Heung Soo who wasn't moving from his position.

"Are you going to change or do you need me to strip you down instead?" Nam Sun said.

"Araso!" Heung Soo yelled as he hurriedly got off the couch.

"Five minutes is all I'm giving you. Hurry!" Nam Sun said in a voice that sounded annoyed.

Heung Soo huffed as he hurriedly ran into their room to change. Heung Soo barely had time to properly wash up since Nam Sun was already banging on their door threatening to break down the door if Heung Soo wouldn't come out.

"Where are we going?" Heung Soo asked opening the bedroom door to see Nam Sun standing right in front of him.

"You'll see." He said as he grinned and grabbed Heung Soo's hand heading towards the front door.

Heung Soo was reluctant when Nam Sun tried to get him to step out of their apartment building but Nam Sun was being really insisting. Heung Soo was slightly thankful that he had managed to grab a cap on their way out. Compare to him, Nam Sun didn't looked like he had bothered to cover up. Heung Soo pulled his cap lower hoping that people wouldn't recognize him but unfortunately his height and big built wasn't something people could pass by without having to take a glance at him. Heung Soo tried to tug his hand out of Nam Sun's grip when they were walking on the road but Nam Sun's grip was really tight.

"Nam Sun ah, people are staring." Heung Soo whispered to Nam Sun as he tried to hide his face.

"All the better." Nam Sun answered nonchalantly.

"No it's not any better. We'd appear on the tabloids again." Heung Soo said with his teeth gritted.

"Then, we shall give them something to write about." This time Nam Sun let go of Heung Soo's hand and wrapped it around Heung Soo's waist.

"Stop it!" Heung Soo said trying to pull Nam Sun's hand away as his eyes darted around the streets feeling panic arising within him.

Nam Sun stopped walking and turned Heung Soo to face him but Heung Soo wouldn't look at him. Heung Soo was too busy trying to look around to see whether anyone was actually looking at them or taking pictures of them.

"We live in a modern world Heung Soo ya." Nam Sun said trying to grab his attention but Heung Soo still wouldn't look at him.

"Even so, the way people think will not be changed easily. They'd still judge and condemn us for what we are." Heung Soo said sounding like he was about to crack.

Nam Sun sighed as he turned Heung Soo's head to face him. Heung Soo was only a few centimeters taller than he was and under that cap, Nam Sun couldn't get a glimpse of Heung Soo's eyes. Nam Sun grabbed Heung Soo's cap and tossed them away.

"Hey!" Heung Soo yelled trying to run after the cap but Nam Sun gripped onto both of his wrists avoiding him from running away.

Heung Soo frowned at Nam Sun as he tried to pull his hand free but instead, Nam Sun pulled Heung Soo into a tight hug.

"Stop it. Let me get my cap back!" Heung Soo said as he tried to break free from the hug with his eyes going wild seeing how people was starting to gather around them.

Heung Soo buried his face into Nam Sun's shoulder trying to hide his face. But Nam Sun pulled Heung Soo a width apart as he looked into Heung Soo's eyes.

"Let's not hide anymore. This was the whole reason you kissed me in that studio. Don't tell me you've never actually thought that this wouldn't happen after you kissed me right?" Nam Sun said.

"We love each other. That's all that matters don't let what they say bring us down. I'll always still love you." Nam Sun said as he hugged Heung Soo again tightly not wanting to let him go.

Heung Soo was reluctant but slowly wrapped his arms around Nam Sun's waist too. He wasn't sure what would be the outcome of it but he felt almost comforting having Nam Sun in his arms. People that had gathered around them started whispering about as some people took pictures of them hugging on the road. Heung Soo couldn't really hear what they said but all he could hear was the sound of Nam Sun's heartbeat beating against his chest trying to synchronize their hearbeats...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I dunno what got into me but I wrote another chapter... So, I've decided to keep this as like a few chapters fic but instead of something that flows continously, I'd make it more like just shot stories that explains instances that they go through as a couple with the same theme... 

I might not update so often but I'd try when I have the idea too... I just hope you guys like it... I'm really, really new to writing really... Still not so used to it... Anyways, thanks for reading and subscribing!! ♥