You're Mine Tonight

You're Mine

 

Nam Sun sat on the floor with his eyes fixated on the older boy standing in front of him. His long limbs moved about the kitchen swiftly. For the past half an hour Nam Sun remained sitted on the floor and his eyes wouldn't leave Heung Soo's back alone.

"Heung Soo ya..." Nam Sun called softly.

"Wae?" The older boy answered in short without facing him.

"Can't we just eat ramyun instead?" Nam Sun asked.

"I'm cooking you good food and still you want ramyun?" Heung Soo said.

Even with his back facing him Nam Sun knew that Heung Soo was upset. Nam Sun got of the floor and went over to where Heung Soo was standing. The older boy was slightly taller than him but it didn't really matter. Nam Sun wrapped his arm around Heung Soo's slender waist.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Heung Soo asked finally facing Nam Sun's face.

"I'm hungry. Can't you be a little bit faster?" Nam Sun pouted.

"Food doesn't miracously appear alright. Now, let go of me so that I can cook faster." Heung Soo said.

Nam Sun sighed as he let go off Heung Soo's waist. Nam Sun hated how clueless Heung Soo could be sometimes. He wasn't really that hungry. He was tired and wanted to get to bed earlier but he didn't want to go to bed alone.

"Just call me when you're done. I'm going for a shower." Nam Sun said annoyed as he left the kitchen.

Heung Soo just nodded his head and continued cooking without looking back at Nam Sun. Nam Sun got into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. It was nice to feel the warmth of the water against his skin after a long day spending outside in the cold whether. After he was done showering, Nam Sun got out of the bathroom with his hair dripping wet and a towel over his head.

He lightly ruffled his hair with the towel and plopped onto his bed before lying down. His eyes felt really heavy. He was tired from his photoshoot that day. Being a model was so much harder than he thought. Slowly soon enough Nam Sun drifted into dreamland.

Heung Soo placed down the last of the dishes on the dining table and called out for Nam Sun. There wasn't an answer from Nam Sun so Heung Soo walked over to the bedroom they shared and slowly pushed the door ajar and slipped his head in. 

"Nam Sun ah..." Heung Soo called to Nam Sun who was lying on the bed.

Nam Sun laid on the bed motionless. Heung Soo stared at him several times before he walked into the room and sat down on the bed next to Nam Sun.

"Sleeping?" Heung Soo called.

When Nam Sun didn't answer, Heung Soo lied down next to Nam Sun and stared at his face. That handsome, pale looking man made his heart skip a beat. Nam Sun looked so peaceful in his sleep. Heung Soo looked down from the ends of Nam Sun's dripping wet hair, to his nose and finally down to his red lips. Having being so close to Nam Sun at the moment, his lips looked tempting. Heung Soo felt himself inch closer to Nam Sun's face and soon enough lightly kissed Nam Sun on the lips. 

Heung Soo pecked Nam Sun's lips lightly before trying to pull his head away but Nam Sun grabbed onto Heung Soo's neck softly. Heung Soo felt himself startle under Nam Sun's touch.

"That wasn't enough." Nam Sun said not sounding that much sleepy.

"Huh?" Heung Soo said confused staring at Nam Sun who still had his eyes closed.

Nam Sun slowly opened his eyes and stared into Heung Soo's eyes. Heung Soo's cold gaze disappeared and now his eyes showed innocence. Heung Soo blinked several times and it made Nam Sun smirk.

"Let's skip dinner." Nam Sun said and rushed in for another kiss.

This time, Nam Sun roughly pressed his lips against Heung Soo's. Heung Soo was slightly taken aback but didn't resist. Nam Sun slowly ran his fingers through Heung Soo's hair. Nam Sun finally released Heung Soo's lips and both of them gasped for air. Heung Soo's face was reddened and Nam Sun could only carve a smirk on his face. Heung Soo pushed Nam Sun away lightly and sat up on the bed.

"No. You've gotta eat dinner... or else you might suffer from grastritis." Heung Soo's voice quivered.

Nam Sun propped his head with his palm and stared at Heung Soo who looked nervous.

"Can't we just go to bed already?" Nam Sun asked.

Heung Soo shook his head and stood up.

"Come out quick or else the food will get cold." Heung Soo said as he left the room.

Nam Sun chuckled as soon as Heung Soo left. Heung Soo to everyone always had a tough demanour but to Nam Sun he'd always looked like a little boy whenever he was in his arms. Despite him being older, taller and larger built, Heung Soo wasn't how people thought he was. Eventhough he was reluctant, Nam Sun still got off the bed and walked out to the dining table.

Heung Soo placed a bowl of rice for Nam Sun before going back to the stove to scoop some soup. Nam Sun sat down and stared at Heung Soo's back for the second time that day. Nam Sun liked watching Heung Soo no matter from what angle. To him, Heung Soo looked beautifully handsome in every way. Heung Soo came back to the table and place the bowl next to Nam Sun's bowl of rice before sitting down. Heung Soo nodded towards the food when Nam Sun still kept staring at him.

Nam Sun reached for Heung Soo's head and Heung Soo instictively dodged.

"What are you going to do?" Heung Soo asked.

"I'm not gonna do anything dirty." Nam Sun snickered as he reached again for Heung Soo's head.

Nam Sun lightly adjusted Heung Soo's hair that he had messed with earlier. After dinner, Heung Soo grabbed all the dirty dishes and went over to the sink. Just then, Nam Sun realized how often he was staring at Heung Soo's back that day. Nam Sun didn't like not being able to see Heung Soo's well defined face that makes him fall in love every time. Nam Sun walked over to Heung Soo and wrapped his arms around Heung Soo's waist again.

"Put down the dishes and let's go to bed." Nam Sun whispered into Heung Soo's ear.

"I'll be done real quick." Heung Soo said.

 Nam Sun sighed and grabbed onto Heung Soo's arms to stop him from doing anything any further. Nam Sun turned Heung Soo's body to face him. Heung Soo stared at Nam Sun with a pout on his face. Nam Sun thought Heung Soo looked absolutely adorable so Nam Sun leaned in and kissed Heung Soo's pouting lips. Heung Soo tried to push Nam Sun away but Nam Sun grip around Heung Soo's waist was tight. Slowly, Nam Sun's arm traced onto Heung Soo's back and it made Heung Soo shiver. With his delicate fingers, Nam Sun untied the apron tied around Heung Soo waist and slowly allowed it to drop by Heung Soo's feet.

"Let's go." Nam Sun said between kisses as he lead Heung Soo to the bedroom.

Upon reaching the room, Nam Sun pushed Heung Soo onto the bed and locked the door behind him.

"Tonight, you're mine." Nam Sun said before he too crawled into bed next to Heung Soo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay!! My first every in my whole entire life and my goodness!! >_<

Anyways... Wrote it for fun and I dunno, give your opionions if you'd like!!