Chapter 3

Victim of Love

"Shall we introduce you to the other employees?" Kibum said, but didn't really wait for Kangin to answer and stood up and vanished outside.

Kangin pondered if he perhaps could drink whatever poisonous drink there could be in the room so he didn't have to suffer like this, but he really wanted to catch Leeteuk, so he decided to post-pone that 'till after he had finished his mission and slaughtered his boss and the bratty Cho Kyuhyun.

When Kangin had stepped outside the small office, he noticed there were three men, excluding Kibum, waiting for him. 

He wanted to laugh at how incredibly stupid they looked, they didn't look alike at all.

"Hello, my name's Shin Donghee," the biggest one of them said, "you're new in town, right?"

Kangin wanted to reply, but the other man's hair was rather... distracting. In fact, all of them seemed to have weird hairdos.

"Yeah, I just moved here." Kangin replied while looking at Donghee's hair. If it wasn't weird enough how he had shaved his sides and dyed his hair blond, Kangin didn't get why the hell a man his age would also add some pink to it.

Donghee laughed, "You like my hair?"

"I'm not... overly fond of it, actually."

"You are going to work with hairdressers," Heechul muttered, "so you better get ing used to it."

Kangin stared at Heechul for a second, his hair wasn't as extravagant as Donghee's was, but it was dyed a shade of hot red and reached his shoulders. He let his eyes glide to the shortest man in the room, who seemed to be busy texting someone.

"And you are?" Kangin questioned.

"Kim Ryeowook," he replied, not looking away from his phone, "I hope you have a good time here."

I doubt I will.

"Thank you, I'm sure I will have lots of fun... wiping the floor."

Heechul laughed.

Kibum turned to face Kangin, "I need to go now, but I know you will do just fine." After that he ordered  Kangin's new co-workers to not fool around and then disappeared.

Great, I'm stuck with these weirdos.

 

Kangin stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do or exactly where to stand. He looked around from every mirror to every corner but he couldn't find anything that needed to be cleaned. 

"Ah, Kangin," Donghee exclaimed, "there's nothing to wash and we don't have any clients at the moment, come over here for a sec!" 

Kangin walked more than involuntarily over to where the three men had gathered in a circle, whispering about whatever hairdressers whispered about.

Once he had made his way to them, he was bombarded with questions.

"Where are you from?"

"What did you do before this?"

"Are you married?"

"Pfft, do you even have a girlfriend?"

"What is your favourite colour?"

"Isn't Kibum a pain in the ?"

 

Kangin sighed, he was sure he had missed half of the questions they asked, "What are you guys? Gossip queens?"

The three of them nodded, "But we prefer kings, though." Ryeowook added.

"Okay, for now I'll answer three questions, one from each, but if I don't like what you ask, I won't answer."

"Why are you so uncanny?" Donghee laughed, "is there something you are hiding from us?"

"That was two questions, you didn't do well in school, did you?"

"I had the highest IQ in elementary school."

"Oh."

Heechul grunted, "Where are you from?"

"I don't like that question." Kangin answered truthfully, there was no way in hell he'd share such crucial information with these clowns with weird hairdos.

Heechul was about to protest but Ryeowook interrupted him, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Why is that even important?", Kangin exclaimed, "no, I don't have the time nor the patience to have a girlfriend."

"What about a boyfriend?" Donghee asked curiously.

Kangin choked, which caused Heechul to laugh even harder than he had done earlier, "So you're a homo!"

"I'm done playing with you kids, if I can't wash the floor I'll just wash your mouths."

"It's not like there's anything wrong with being gay." Ryeowook mumbled.

.

"I didn't mean to offend anyone, okay?" Kangin said anxiously, "I don't care if the lot of you, including your boss, are gay, but don't go around questioning other people's ualities so bluntly."

"We're not all gay," Heechul chimed, "Donghee is married to a beautiful girl."

Kangin's mouth opened wide.

"Oh, we have a customer!" Ryeowook said as he skipped over to the front.

"Yah, Kangin," Donghee laughed, "you don't have to act so surprised only because I am married. Your time will come."

"Don't think like that, like I said - I don't have the time nor the patience to have a girlfriend, even less a wife."

"If you think like that, you'll end up like Heechul-hyung," Donghee warned him more or less seriously, "with a lousy job and only a cat to keep yourself accompanied."

Kangin was about to say that no matter how much he disliked cats, he preferred them over wives, but he heard Ryeowook come in with a customer, so he held his tongue.

Instead, he decided to get ready for some cleaning, but halted when he saw that the customer was no one else but his neighbour Jungsu. He stared for a while, he couldn't help but wonder what the neighbour wanted to do with his already perfect hair.

Jungsu noticed Kangin looking at him, so he flashed a cute smile which made Kangin weak all over.

"So you are a homo." He heard Heechul whisper to him as he passed by.

 

Your comments make me the happiest girl in the world. ;; please enjoy this chapter, I believe it is a bit longer than the other two.