Chapter 1

Victim of Love

 

It was an above average beautiful May morning, Kangin thought, as he looked outside the window of his new house. He had moved in just yesterday, and was in the middle of the progress of settling down and starting to work.

His undercover story was already made, he was a very rich business man (he refused to settle down with anything less than that) who was planning on making a boarding house for tourists – he was going to make this rather small village a tourist attraction.

Secretly though, Kangin hoped nobody would ask him who he was or why he was living there, he'd love not to lie to every single living soul in the small town, even though he was rich (thanks to all the money he had made with his real profession) and he was extremely good when it came down to business.

 

After a short breakfast, Kangin made his way outside. He involuntarily chugged down the cool spring air, checked his clothes looked all right, and walked down the street.

As he looked upon every house he passed, he noticed all of them looked exactly the same, except for some having a bigger garage than others, but in this rich part of the town, all of the houses had two floors, basement, and were painted as white as the snow. It made Kangin a bit sick in the stomach, everything looked so perfect, so he quickly turned around and headed back to his house.

As he approached his own home, which he started doubting he'd ever grow accustomed to, he noticed a tall man was standing on the porch, ringing his bell.

“Hey!” Kangin said as he hurried over.

The tall man, who had black hair and even darker eyes, smiled at him and bowed 90 perfect degrees down.

“Hello, are you the one who moved here?” He asked after having bowed.

“Yes... I'm sorry, who are you?” Kangin said sceptically, he refused trusting strangers who rang his bell 8 in the morning.

“My name is Choi Siwon, I'm your neighbour.” The tall man replied as he pointed to his house, which was located right in front of Kangin's house.

“Oh.” Kangin wanted to laugh at the neighbour's silly name, Choi Siwon, who the hell would ever name their child that? “Well, I'm looking forward on being your neighbour, have a good day.” Kangin said as he unlocked the door to his house, nearly jumped inside, and locked it with all his mighty force.

For all he knew, the curious neighbour Choi Siwon could actually be Leeteuk in disguise.

“Trust no es.” Kangin whispered to himself as his feet led him to the kitchen, where he decided to grab something to eat because a toasted slice of bread would never be enough of a breakfast.

 

He opened the fridge with a frown, except for the bottle of milk he had bought, there was not much to find. He grabbed the bottle and chugged down the the content, at the moment he didn't care for whatever manners he should possess, he lived alone.

Suddenly there was another ring in the bell, and all Kangin wanted to do as he walked towards the door was to kill that persisting neighbour.

“What do you want?!” He said as he jolted the door open, but what he found was not what he expected at all.

There he stood, the most beautiful man Kangin had ever seen, an angel sent from the heavens.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you,” the man spoke, “I just wanted to get to know my new neighbour.”

He turned around to walk away, but Kangin grabbed his left wrist (with a little bit of too much force) and stopped him.

“...Sorry, I thought you were the other one...” Kangin said flustered, “Uhm, Choi? Choi Minwon..? Choi Kiwon? No, that doesn't sound right...”

“Ah, Choi Siwon!”

Kangin clapped his hands together, “Exactly! That one! Choi Siwon!”

The other man giggled, and as ridiculous as Kangin would normally find it, he could not help but notice the man's dimples, which he swore were the cutest things he had ever seen.

“No, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you, my name's only Park Jungsu.”