2nd thoughts

Power

"Mina are you alright? Aren't you hungry?" Zinger asked as you shook your head. 

"Thank you but... I'm fine, just sleepy so... Good night everyone and thank you again." You muttered as you left the camp fire.

"Daehyun what the hell did you do to her? She's been like that ever since you guys came back from the wood! Did you made another weird jokes? Again?" Jieun hissed as all of the rebels crowded together. 

"What? No! but I did tell her how we ended up here that's all..." Daehyun whispered.

"Great! Just what we need. Another person to feel sorry for us. Zelo go and talk to her." Youngjae said as he messages his temple.

"What? Why me?" Zelo grumbled but stood up and followed you. 

Our parents were killed even before the war because they couldn't pay the tax. All of our stories are similar you see, our parents were captured by three princes, Chen, Kris and Luhan since their power could be used to hurt us and to find us. Zelo has worst story though. His family was so hungry that his father decided to hunt for the royal deer which was owned by prince Lay. Soon they were captured and his house were burnt down by prince Chanyeol. His mother ran inside to save his younger sister and his father went into save them but... They all couldn't make it. Chanyeol was going to kill him at the spot but Zelo's power called all the birds around this wood to save him. Don't tell anyone that I said this though.

You sighed as you leaned on the wall of one of the tree house. Somehow they reminded of you, since you were never really with your brothers. The longest they stayed with you was about a week. Your only companion was Isu and now she was gone. If what Daehyun said was true.. Then your brothers were evil not kind and generous. 

"Who to believe..." You whispered as you looked up and saw the night sky. The sky looked better then the palace sky. You closed your eyes as gentle spring wind blew.

"Mother.. Please help me through my journey." You muttered before yawning and falling asleep. As soon as you fell a sleep Zelo got out from his hiving place. He smiled softly before leaning abit toward you and patted your head. 

"Welcome Mina."