Their powers

Power

You followed the rebles quietly since your brothers, the protecters were not with you. All you could trust was your lady-in-waiting Isu who left you with the rebles and believe it or not.... Your prophecy. 'It must be connected with whats going on right now.' You thought as you guys arrived at the higgest part of the palace.

There was birds. But not any birds... It was a huge ones. One of the bird tried to attack you with its beak.

"Calm down Juile! She means no harm for us!" Said the pink haired boy as he patted Julie's head.

"Th-that birds..... Gone for 1000 years.... How...?" You gasped as there was 10 birds in total.

"So you do know some histories and biology huh?" Said the blond haired boy. You looked at him with puzzled face.

"My name is Youngjae brain of the rebles," He said with a smile.

"We found the eggs few years ago. To tell you the truth we were going to eat the eggs for dinner until Jieun,"  He pointed to a girl with long straight black hair and was standing next to a man called Yongguk .

"She is the best with animals and realised what kind of eggs they were. Now they make the quickest transport and a good friend."

"How do you even communicate with them?"  You asked. Youngjae gave you a friendly smirk.

"We have Tongue of Heavens. All of us. So we can speak to birds." As soon as he said that he quickly helped Jieun with her bird.

"Come to think about, who will take Mina?" Asked the smiling boy. He was short in the groups but looked the like the one with most strength because of his muscle.

"Zelo can take her." Said the girl with a gentle smile. You looked around.

"Who is Zelo?" You asked. Then the pink haired boy puted his hand up. You slowly walked toward him but it looked like Julie still didnt like you. 

"Here." Zelo said as he gave his hand toword you. You took his hand and he pulled you up. But  as soon as you guys hand touched, this tiny tingly feelings rushed over your body. As you sat behind him, you saw his ears were red.

" Are you sick? Your ears are red." You asked gently. He shook his head and said

"Hold on tight." 'Hold on what?' You thought. But as soon as the bird flew you realised why he said that. The birds felt like a storm made by your brother Sehun. Without thinking you put your arm around his waist and hid your face behind his back since the wind was too strong.

What you didnt realised was that... Zelo was blushing like hell.