You'll know the truth soon

Power

"Guys the princes are leaving! Again!" Someone muttered. she had a short brown hair and an eyes of a cat.

"Did they take the princess as well?" One guy asked. He had a hair mixed with dark yellow and dark brown and he had a big dark eyes.

"I think so... they took the carriage." Said the girl with gentle smile and long wavy brown hair.

"So tonight is the night then." A guy with mixture of black and purple hair and had a huge amount of charisma coming out from him.

Everyone nodded.


"Pss.. Miss Kim.. Walk up!" You opened your eyes and saw isu worried.

"What wrong? Is something going on?" You muttered as you got up.

"You have to change your clothing miss so they dont know who you are. Here. Wear this." Isu said as she handed you over a dress. It was simple white dress with blue strips coming down like a wavy snake.

"Whats going on?" You asked again as you got changed.

"The rebles are here miss. Everyone escaped except me, you and the prisoners." Isu  answered as she looked outside.

"The rebles?!?!" You said in shock.

"But.. The palace defence.."

"Your brothers took more then half of the defense. Of course we are at weak state." She said and quickly pulled you toward the prison.

"Why are we coming down here?" You asked in worry.

"If you are in the prison, the rebles will try to free you. When they free you tell them you were the servernt of Master Lay. But you broke his best guiter and he puted in the prison. Oh and you dont have any powers. They will take you with them to servive." Isu answered as she pushed you inside a priosn.

"But Lay isnt like that!" You whispered as other prisoners looked at you.

"Trust me miss. You'll known the truth soon Miss.." She muttered as she turned toward the prisoners.

"This girl is a servent of Master Lay. She broke his guiter and she is in prison. She was going to get killed tomorrow because she doesnt have any powers as well, Understood?"

"Yes...." The prisoners said. You gasped.

"Its my power Miss, Tounge of Order, everone follows my orders." Isu said as she gave you a small smile.

"Keep secret. Be safe." And then she left.  You were in shock so you didnt say anything. You waited for the rebles to come.  Soon you heard alot of foot steps from the stairs.

"Hey! The prisoners are here!" A low voice muttered.

Soon the doors started to open. when you looked up, you saw a boy around your age or younger, standing  infront of you.

"Help..." You muttered as you tried to stand up.

"Ar-are you okay?" He asked softly.  'Now i am glad of the acting calss my brothers forced me to take.' You thought.

"This girl was servent of Master Lay. She broke his guiter and so she is in prison. She was going to get killed tomorrow because she doesnt have any powers as well." Someone told them. You looked up in hopeless eyes. There was 10 peoples. 6 boys and 4 girls.

"Is what he said.. True girl?" asked a girl with Long black hair  with some white on her hair.

"Yes... And my family died few months ago.. They were killed in a war between us and Sanomia." You muttered while looking down. You started to sob. That was when your parent stopped talking to you and your brothers so you did lose your parent.

Then someone stepped out. He was tall and scary looking.

"Then come with us. We wil teach you how to servive." He said in his low voice. You nodded.

"My name is.. Mina. Lee Mina." You told them.

"Bang Youngguk." Was his only reply.