This is our home..

Power

You felt like as if you couldn't breath while Julie was flying. You held onto Zelo tight and more he blushed. Soon you arrived into a forest. It was the forbidden forest where the outlaws lived since the royals thought the wood was cursed.

"Welcome to our home Mina! My name is Sunwha." Said the girl with long brown hair. Somehow she looked the nicest one out of the whole rebels.

"You guys... Live here?" You muttered as you looked around. There was 3huge tree house and a medium sized hand made camp fire.

"There isn't much like the palace but at least there is freedom." She replied with a smile. She handed you a clothing  of some dark clothing {like the one in The Shadow by Boa} and said

"This one should fit. The dress would be to uncomfortable when you are staying with us." You nodded and looked around somewhere to get change. 

"Use the middle tree house. It's our storage house but no one will go in there now." Sunwha advised. You nodded and climbed up the tree. Even though you were a princess you did go against the rule alot since usually there was only you and the servents. 

After you got changed you told them that you wanted to walk around the wood so you know the way better. 

"I'll go alone and if I'm in a danger I' ll try to fight." You told them but Yonnguk shook his head.

"We might not arrive there in time. Take Daehyun with you. Just in case." You frowned. Daehyun? Who is Daehyun? Then a young handsome boy walked toward you.

"I'm Daehyun. Come let's go." He said as if he was annoyed. You just sighed a followed him.