This is where it all started...

Power

“As the sun goes down

The adventure will start

Something none of us expected

Something none of us suspected

The Birds will fly high

The Child will bid good bye

The rightful peace will be restart”

 

“Um miss Kim? Are you alright?” you heard someone ask. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Isu, your lady-in-waiting.

 

“I’m fine… it’s just that I can’t control my powers...” You muttered as you stood up. Dizziness started to overtake you and nearly fall down.

 

“Oh Miss…” Isu muttered as she helped you to stand up properly.

 

“Your brothers are here Miss… They want to see you..” As soon as she finished that sentence your eyes lit up.

 

“Where are they?” you asked excitedly.

 

“At the main palace Miss.” She answered quietly. You nodded and quickly ran toward the main palace.

 

“Yaelin what did I told you millions of times?” Suho asked while tapping his foot.

 

“Running is only for peasants. You are a royal Yaelin. Ladies in the royal families walk, not run.” You answered as you rolled your eyes.

 

“Atleast you remember.” Kris said while smiling. You smiled back.

 

“I missed you guys so much!” And did a group hug.

 

“Aww… My little sister missed me!” Sehun cried in joy.

 

“Not you, she missed me!” chen said. Sehun looked at you.

 

“No! Chen hyung is lying right? Right?” Sehun asked sadly.

You looked at him and answered

 

“I missed everyone Sehun oppa!” you answered while smiling brightly.

 

“I heard you made another prophecy Yaelin. Can we all hear it?” Chanyeol asked. You nodded.

 

“As the sun goes down

The adventure will start

Something none of us expected

Something none of us suspected

The Birds will fly high

The Child will bid good bye

The rightful peace will be restart”

 

The room was silence.

 

“What is wrong oppas?” you asked.

 

“Yaelin… What you just said.. Is a curse for us.. Atleast that is what I think anyway…” Luhan softly started. You gasped.

 

“But.. if I said it, it must happen!” you whispered. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

“When we were at Balania, there was this person who can stop or make the prophecy disappear. We’ll leave now.”

 

“Now? You guys just arrived!” You shouted.

 

“Its for us and yourself Yaelin… Please wait for another few weeks? We will come back.” Xiumin said as he hug you.

 

“You promised..” You muttered.

 

Soon your brothers left the castle and took almost half of the guards from the castle. You didn’t worry abit and soon at night, fall asleep.