Complications

Gotta Make You Mine

Later on in the evening, Dara's father wanted to have a family gathering for dinner at Dara and their place, therefore Jiyong and Dara went there together.

"This is the perfect time to tell them..." Dara sent thought messages to Jiyong who was sitting across from them with Seungri. Jiyong widened his eyes and looked at Dara with a smirk.

"We shall tell them once everything's set..." He replied back through thought messages. She chuckled evilly and silently to herself, but when she opened her eyes, she saw Seungri looking straight at her with a confused expression.

"Noona... gwenchana? Are you planning on killing someone in your head?" Seungri asked. Dara widened her eyes and shook her head, looking away with embarrasment. "Ani... I was just... nothing." She said covering her face from embarrasment.

 

 

"Yah, I'm so happy everyone is together like this." Dara's father said walking in with Jiyong's mother. Jiyong and Dara scowled at them and forced on a smile.

"This has got to be the happiest day of my life." Jiyong's mother said. Dara looked at her father that was smiling rather happily and widely. Her eyes softened because it's been a while since she's seen her father so happy.

She looked down at her fingers and glanced at Jiyong who glanced at her with a smile. She looked down and left the table, wanting to get some fresh air.

"Excuse me... I'll be back." She said then left. Jiyong widened his eyes at her and stood up after her. "Excuse me also..." he said then left as well.

 

Jiyong pulled Dara's arm back when they were out of sight from everyone.

"Yah, what's up?" He asked her. She looked at him and sighed sadly. "Jiyong.... I.... I don't think we should... separate our parents..." she said looking down. He scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Why? What's wrong? We already said we didn't want them together..." he told her. "But they're so happy together..." she whispered to him.

"It's been so long since I've seen my father this happy.. and I don't want to take his happiness from him..." she told him. Jiyong looked at her and cupped her face in his hands, startling her a little.

"I like you. Ottheokae?" He told her softly. "I can't let our parents be together... if I like you this much..." he told her. She widened her eyes at him and gulped loudly.

"O... ottheokae... Jiyong ah...?" She stuttered with shock to him. He pressed his hand on her shoulders and looked into her eyes warmly.

"Don't worry... we'll get through this..." he said then turned around and was about to walk back until Dara took his hand in hers', stopping his return to the kitchen. He turned back to him and widened his eyes.

"What is it?" He asked. She looked down and sighed, biting her lips gently. "What if.... what if we just date secretly....? We don't have to break our parents up because they're not even married yet.... if they do get that far then we'll tell them.... but for now, let's just date secretly...?" She requested.

Jiyong turned to face her and took her hands in his'. He in his lips and sighed.

"I don't our parents to get that far." He told her. "But I don't..." she looked down and tried to think of something to say. She sighed and looked at her fingers that released Jiyong's.

After a while of thinking, Jiyong sighed and looked at her with a smile.

"Okay..." he said. She looked at him and widened her eyes. "If you want to date secretly... then we can do that..." he told her. She forced on a smile and looked down, in her lips.

Seungri hid himself from the corner of the wall and tapped his chin suspiciously.

"So... they like each other..." Seungri said to himself. "This will be interesting..." he added then walked back to his seat.

"They're coming!" Seungri said getting ready to eat. On cue, Jiyong and Dara walked back in and sat in their seats.

"I can't believe you two are already so comfortable with each other..." Jiyong's mother said happily. Seungri raised an eyebrow up and held in his laugh.

"Too comfortable...?" He mumbled. Jiyong shot a look at him and smiled at Dara's father.

"All right, let's eat!" Dara's father said then everyone dug in to their food.

 

 

After dinner, Dara and Jiyong's mother cleaned the table while the boys helped bring in the dishes for Dara to wash.

"You okay?" Jiyong asked walking behind her, putting the dishes in the sink. She smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah..." she said then continued rinsing the dishes.

"Should I help you?" He asked squeezing beside her. She chuckled and nodded. "Sure..." she said then Jiyong helped her rinse the dishes.

"Dara... it's getting late, and it's not safe to drive home late, is it okay if Jiyong's mother and them sleep over tonight?" her father asked with Jiyong beside her. Dara shot a look at Jiyong then looked at her father.

"Sl...sleep over...?" She stuttered nervously. Her father smiled and nodded his head. "Yes. We will arrange beds, but if you're okay with it." He said.

Dara looked at Jiyong who looked away, pretending to wash the dishes without care. She smacked her lips and looked back at her father.

"If it's too late, they can just sleep over then..." she said. Her father patted her shoulder and walked off with a smile.

 

 

A/N: A little short chapter... but I wanted to update something... I hope it was okay :D

Welcome new subs! Please don't forget to leave feedbacks to let me know how it's going!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~ BYE YEOM!!~~~