Finding Her

Gotta Make You Mine

Jiyong walked home and took a deep breath. He looked up into the dark skies and smacked his lips.

"I have to find her....?" He mumbled to himself with a sigh, kicking the rocks on the ground. "I don't even know her or of her." He said again. He looked down at his shoes and rubbed his eyes, taking another deep breath.

"Ah well... whatever happens will happen..." he said.

 

Dara walked home and met with Hanbyul who was making some ramen in front of the TV. She smiled and threw her bag to the side.

"Byul ah... I used your shop today..." Dara said sitting down on the bed beside Byul. Since their home was pretty small, their livingroom was basically their bedroom with a TV at the feet of their bed.

"What? When? What for?" Byul asked glaring at Dara a little. Dara sighed and smiled, grasping her heart.

"Byul ah.... I think I've found my soul mate." Dara said closing her eyes, imagining herself for Jiyong again. Byul chuckled and turned back to look at her ramen that was still cooking.

"Soul mate? Psh, how?" She asked. Dara gasped and laid stomach first on their bed. She kicked her feet from behind her and bent her arm up to cushion her head.

"Byul ah.... I was a Palm Reader tonight.... for him." She said raising an eyebrow. Hanbyul turned to look at her confused. "Palm Reader? Him?! What?!! You know it's only a part-time job I'm doing, right? I'm going to change that Shop into a bakery for me and Se7en soon..."

"What?! Bakery?" Dara exclaimed with confusion. "But that shop is the ONLY way my Soulmate and I are gonna converse without him knowing that it's me!!" Dara said sitting up on the bed now.

Hanbyul turned around to look at Dara and scoffed, shaking her head. She took a sip of her ramen and exhaled out the hot air, looking back at Dara again.

"It's going to be soon Dara... so you better go find a different place..." Hanbyul said. Dara crossed her arms in front of her and scrunched up her eyebrows. She smacked her lips and thought to herself.

"But Byul.... what am I supposed to do?" Dara whined. Hanbyul scoffed and shrugged her shoulders then continued eating her ramen.

Dara thought to herself and looked around their house, her chin tapping her chin. She nodded her head and looked at their kitchen then around their bed and smiled widely. She suddenly slapped her hands together and gasped loudly.

"I GOT IT!!!!" Dara yelled happily. Hanbyul shook and turned to look at Dara with shock and confusion.

"OMO! Yah! You startled me!!" Hanbyul said patting her heart. Dara smiled and ignored the fact that she scared Hanbyul.

"I'll make OUR HOUSE the Palm Reader SHOP!!!!" Dara yelled with happiness. Hanbyul dropped her chopsticks and dropped her jaw, her eyes drooping at the same time.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Hanbyul sounded out the words. Dara smiled and crossed her arms in front of her. "Since you're going to make your shop into a Bakery, I'll make our house the Palm Reader Shop."

Hanbyul turned her whole body around and shook her head. She scoffed and pointed her chopsticks at Dara.

"No... no, no, no, no.... this is OUR house... WE live in here..." Hanbyul reminded her. Dara widened her eyes and nodded her head. "Ara..." she said. Hanbyul kept her look at Dara and scoffed.

"Dara... we LIVE in here.... you know... we CHANGE in here, LIVE in here, EAT in here... POOP in here... we do EVERYTHING in here.... you can't make OUR HOUSE into a Palm Shop." Hanbyul said.

"Well, it should be okay... he's my only patient, so I'll only make time for him. Plus, it'll only be like... not even two hours... I'll let you know when I make time for him. It won't be mad Byul..." Dara said.

"No. I won't allow it."

"But I pay for the house! I pay for everything in the house!" Dara said with her fists tight. Hanbyul stopped talking and looked at her. She snickered but sighed and shook her head.

"Fine. Whatever you want. Go ahead. BUT!! You BETTER tell me when you schedule time for him so Se7en and I won't come have dinner here or something..." she said. Dara widened her eyes with happiness and nodded her head.

"Okay! Thanks!!" Dara said then laid on the head of their bed. She took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiliing with her hands held onto her chest.

"Byul, you should've seen him... he was so... angelic and beautiful..." Dara said closing her eyes and thinking back to Jiyong's face. Hanbyul glanced at her and scoffed, enjoying her ramen in front of her

"His face... was sooo perfectly clean and nice. His features are so beautiful too..." Dara said. She opened her eyes and turned to her side, pretending that Jiyong was beside her.

"Yah, you're lusting..." Hanbyul spoke quickly. Dara gasped and shook her head. "No I'm not! He's so beautiful!" Dara said.

 

 

 

The next morning, Jiyong woke up and got himself ready for work. He walked into a coffee shop and went to get himself some coffee before heading off to work.

"Yes please..." the girl in front of him spoke softly. He glanced at her and his face scrunched up with suspicion.

"She looks familiar..." he thought.

Dara turned around and gasped with a scream when she faced Jiyong who was RIGHT behind her.

"OMO! Yah! You scared me!" Dara said patting her chest.

"How did he know I was going to be here? Is he already STALKING me?? Aigo... kekekek..." Dara thought to herself quietly. She looked up at him with shock and tilted her head.

"Omo... you look familiar...?" She asked him. Jiyong scoffed and backed off a little. He nodded and placed his hands in his front pockets.

"Yeah... we met yesterday night... remember? Palm Reader girl...?" Jiyong reminded her. Dara thought to herself and pretended to not remember. She widened her eyes and clapped her hands together.

"Aahhh!!!!! Bad day guy?" She said. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah... that was me... you remember..." he said scratching the corner of his lips.

"Omo... he's so Y!!!! FAINTS! Dara... cool yourself down!!!"

"Of course... I can't believe YOU remember me!" She told him with a short laugh. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Well... I'm good at remembering people..." he said.

"Well, I have to go to work now. I'll see you next time?" She said taking two steps away from him. Jiyong looked down at then back at her and bit the corner of his lips.

"The Palm Reader said she was an important girl. I guess it's fate that I saw her today...." He thought to himself.

"Uh... I'm sorry, but what's your name again?" Jiyong asked tapping her shoulder slightly. Dara turned around and smiled. "Park Dara... what's yours again?" She asked leaning in a bit towards him.

"Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong..." he told her. She smiled and shook his hand and pointed back to the front door that's leading to the outside.

"Well, nice seeing you here Jiyong... but I have to go... so..." she said then was about to turn around but Jiyong stopped her again.

"Uh... I know we're not so familiar with each other.... but can I get your number?" He asked nervously.

"BINGO!!!!!!" Dara squealed in her mind happily. She looked up at Jiyong and looked around.

"Uh... sure..." she said then he got out his phone. "Here, give me your phone and I'll put my number in it..." he said handing her his phone. Dara nodded and handed her phone to him.

After they've put their number in each other's phone, they looked at each other and smiled. Dara turned around and glanced back at him.

"I'll talk to you later then?" She said waving at him. He smiled and waved at her also. "Yep... talk to you later..." he said then watched as Dara walked outside and off to work. He smiled and went to order his coffee.

 

"Who's in progress?? Park Dara!!!!" Dara chanted in her brain with happiness. She chuckled evilly to herself and looked up into the skies.

 

A/N: So... what is Dara doing?? Keke..... funny funny...???

Welcome new subs!!! And great Thanks to those who've already subbed!!

You're all awesome!! It's only the 2nd chap and I've received more than 45 subs already!! :DD

I'll try my best to not disappoint anyone okay?? Thanks so much again!! :DDD

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how the story is going otay??

Please do upvote if you'd love too... it's optional... :DDD

Well, until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! jessicathao signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~~